+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Must See Hints on MM/Rng/NB, Comments welcome and appreciated

Telaran

Default Must See Hints on MM/Rng/NB, Comments welcome and appreciated

Im just wondering if all the other players were doing this build basically did the same thing over and over like me...here was the build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MfNi.x0t0V0Vh.iMo.s

Granted i was only lvl 31 at end of beta 7 as this was my first beta
    points should be pretty close to what i spent

my basic set up consisted of

1.Lightning fury to reduce ther AC for the rest of combo (lasts 14 seconds and enough time bar interuptions to finish combo)
    2.Splinter shot to get the bleeding going while i finished combo (2 combo points)
    3.Swift Shot now as to give a break for splinter to reset (1 combo point)
    4.Empowered Shot (2 combo points ) Giving me total of 5
    5.Deadeye shot as a finisher

Rinse and repeat , this is what i found myself doing alot of the time for maximum dps using this set-up, occasionally tossing in a Rejuvinate to make sure pet stayed up.

Never found it nessacary to use this combo more than twice on any mob before he was dead

The reason i choose NB was for Crits increase but seeing as my pet usually diead at the higher mobs if i got add's im switching to Bard for heals, i can survive alot longer ,as i cant kill as quickly if im healing pet

Feedback on your setup would be greatly appreciated as well as thought

Thanks
    Gromler

We are currently recruiting at www.sunder.guildlaunch.com we will be on faemist PvP server feel free to check it out, we use ventrillo for easy game play and look forward to seeing you there, can post in general forums if you have any questions.
    The current Collection of people we have alot of mmo experience from WoW,Eq,AoC, and a bunch of other stuff or you can send me a message here for more info
    Last edited by Gromler; 02-22-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: added stuff

Moving the points from Enduring, and the wasted Improved Blazing Strike, to Improved Quickshot will give a fast 100% Bleed as well.

That sequence, NOT a rotation is decent, but with 3 of the shots having a 10sec cooldown. To be a rotation is must be repeatable, that isn't.

The 'rotation' is more of a on demand sequence something like;
    Is Lightning Fury down? Use LF, else
    Is Splinter down? Use Splinter, else
    Is Quickshot bleed down, Use QS, else
    Is Empowered Shot up? Use ES, else
    Is there 5 Combo points? Use Deadeye, else
    Use Swiftshot
    Return to top...
    Last edited by CyclopsSlayer; 02-22-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Telaran

yes it was my first beta so while picking NB as a third soul i was basically aiming for the blazing fury think i put points into wrong area on tree for example but how will putting them into improved QS improve bleeding??

Grom

Telaran

Come to think of it thought if i rinse and repeat the order i suggested there is no waiting time especially if you add in the rejuvinate for the pet even if they are 10 sec cool downs, i did the math and it lands just right even using the ques to do the last 2
    ok i just read the stats on quick shot and it would be better to use as a Combo builder than swift shot as it increases dmg over speed which i wouldnt be using, thanks for tip

Grom

ok i jus
    Last edited by Gromler; 02-22-2011 at 02:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread