+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Rogue main Soul for Pvp?

Soulwalker

Default Good Rogue main Soul for Pvp?

I plan on making a melee rogue class for pvp in the upcoming release of Rift, I was thinking along the lines of Assasin or Nightblade for main soul spec, But I've been reading some forums about Assasin saying that they were not all that impressive in pvp?

I was wondering if this meant broken or just not OP? Im not looking for something OP or too easy, Im looking to play how I wish, I know enough about MMO's to create my own viable PvP spec I was just wondering if the Assasin class is too weak?

P.S. Im not interested in hearing any " Saboteur or nothing" replies :-P

Quote Originally Posted by DefiantPvP View Post
    I plan on making a melee rogue class for pvp in the upcoming release of Rift, I was thinking along the lines of Assasin or Nightblade for main soul spec, But I've been reading some forums about Assasin saying that they were not all that impressive in pvp?

I was wondering if this meant broken or just not OP? Im not looking for something OP or too easy, Im looking to play how I wish, I know enough about MMO's to create my own viable PvP spec I was just wondering if the Assasin class is too weak?

P.S. Im not interested in hearing any " Saboteur or nothing" replies :-P
    I think it's too early to tell because we haven't played at 50 yet. Things can really change at max level. I'd say play what you like best and then make adjustments at max level. I myself will probably go Assassin main. Although I'm tempted to go Riftstalker
    Intel i5 760 2.8 GHz @ 3.6GHz Overclocked ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB 900MHz GPU, 1300MHz Memory, 1080p display 8 GB(4x2GB) DDR3 RAM Biostar TP55 Motherboard

+ Reply to Thread