+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvE setup...say what?

Soulwalker

Default PvE setup...say what?

So im kinda new to Rift, played beta for 2 days and didnt really get into all the game mechanics. I got this question tho. Say i start playing ranger/bard/riftstalker and at level 20 i get bored of it...is it then possible to switch out all the specs for lets say nightblade/assasin/riftstalker assuming ive got the money to buy those new souls?

Please advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxion View Post
    So im kinda new to Rift, played beta for 2 days and didnt really get into all the game mechanics. I got this question tho. Say i start playing ranger/bard/riftstalker and at level 20 i get bored of it...is it then possible to switch out all the specs for lets say nightblade/assasin/riftstalker assuming ive got the money to buy those new souls?

Please advice.
    Yes. Once you're level 13-14 you can get quests to acquire all of the other souls for your calling. Once you have the ones you want, you can either untrain all of your souls or purchase a second role at the rogue trainer. The second role would let you switch between two pre-set groups of souls.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zayrinoke View Post
    Yes. Once you're level 13-14 you can get quests to acquire all of the other souls for your calling. Once you have the ones you want, you can either untrain all of your souls or purchase a second role at the rogue trainer. The second role would let you switch between two pre-set groups of souls.
    Wow thats exactly what i wanted to hear! Thanks for replying Zayrinoke.

+ Reply to Thread