+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How should i spec my rogue?

Soulwalker

Default How should i spec my rogue?

Okay, well i have narrowed it down to four souls: riftstalker, assassin, marksman, and bard.

What three should i go as?? Please give reasons why. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Judaeis View Post
    Okay, well i have narrowed it down to four souls: riftstalker, assassin, marksman, and bard.

What three should i go as?? Please give reasons why. Thank you!
    you have 4 roles to work with. experiment yourself.

Soulwalker

I just wanted an idea of what your opinion would be.

Well it depends on how you want to play your character. Do you want to be melee or ranged?

I want to be a ranged rogue, so i'm going Riftstalker / MM 32/32 and then 2 points in ranger for 2% crit and the splinter shot.

You could always go 31-ish under MM for ranged damage, then around 14-ish under rifstalker for survivability and a few teleports, and then the rest under bard for minor heals and buffs.

You could go about 25-ish under riftstalker and 31+ in assassin and splash a little in MM, you'd be a melee stealthy dps with high mobility with riftstalker plus the movement speed from MM.

or you could main in bard, just put 4 points in assassin for stealth and the rest into riftstalker for survivability and that would just make you a support class. Or you could split it up between riftstalker, bard, and pick up bladedancer instead of assassin and make a tanking spec.

again, it really just depends on how you want to play the character. Once you figure that out, you can come up with the rest on your own.
    I have Acute Paranoid Schizophrenic Dissociative Identity Disorder. So it's not my fault when i do something wrong, it was either him, him, or in some cases her.

+ Reply to Thread