+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dex Question~ once more ( dodge)

Default Dex Question~ once more ( dodge)

SO due to the lack of love for my poor MM main I'm looking at something completly different. Bladedance weeeee....

So my main question how much does Dex benifit to dodge?for BD gives 15 % but for a simpel 5 point i coudl get 15 % from sab as well.

If I'm going BD I'm going to be a bloody untouchable one to spite trion -.-
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

Rift Chaser

42 dexterity = 1% dodge, or very close to 1%

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernia View Post
    42 dexterity = 1% dodge, or very close to 1%
    At what level?

Unless it stops getting harder and harder to raise per point of Dexerity/Dodge Rating (which I doubt), and this is taken from the Alpha peeps, I doubt the accuracy of this statement.

EDIT: And to answer the original question more specifically: Each point of Dexterity grants a point of Dodge Rating for a Rogue, so improving your Dexterity by 15% will result in a 15% increase to your Dodge Rating. Since Dodge currently has no diminishing return, at least at lower levels anyway (20 and below), that would yield a nice chunk of Avoidance at higher gear levels. That being said I wouldn't expect to run around with 50%+ total Avoidance without focusing on it specifically with spec and gear.
    Last edited by Fasc; 02-22-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    At what level?

Unless it stops getting harder and harder to raise per point of Dexerity/Dodge Rating (which I doubt), and this is taken from the Alpha peeps, I doubt the accuracy of this statement.
    Alpha, max level.
    Last edited by Ethernia; 02-22-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernia View Post
    Alpha, max level. It also equals .58% parry.
    Uhh Parry is not derived from Dexterity, that was changed a bit ago. We get Parry from Strength.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    Uhh Parry is not derived from Dexterity, that was changed a bit ago. We get Parry from Strength.
    Indeed we do, forgot the items i was using to get the numbers had str on them :P

+ Reply to Thread