+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Final build (I hope)

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Dhboy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    288

    Default Final build (I hope)

    This build is predominantly for reaching level 50 within the quickest amount of time and maximising DPS with critcal hit %.

    Constructive criticism is welcome.

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...m.ehx0V0Vhzo.V
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    ranger/mm nerfs are huge if u check the alpha notes posted today. both ranger pet anda ll mm dps went way down, will be interesting to see how this does, i originally planned to lvl as an mm/ranger but will prob just use my tank spec since it is ownage in pvp and rifts.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched Dhboy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    ranger/mm nerfs are huge if u check the alpha notes posted today. both ranger pet anda ll mm dps went way down, will be interesting to see how this does, i originally planned to lvl as an mm/ranger but will prob just use my tank spec since it is ownage in pvp and rifts.
    Yeah hopefully the nerf's wont be that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    57

    Default

    5 points in Nimble Fingers before lvl 50 is a complete waste. 15% increase before then amounts to 10-20 Dex, which is meaningless in terms of extra damage. Your points would be much better off elsewhere or just taking a different soul (unless you just want the aoe snare).

  5. #5
    Plane Touched Dhboy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurlock View Post
    5 points in Nimble Fingers before lvl 50 is a complete waste. 15% increase before then amounts to 10-20 Dex, which is meaningless in terms of extra damage. Your points would be much better off elsewhere or just taking a different soul (unless you just want the aoe snare).
    Basically for the AOE snare now that they have screwed up assassin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Wigett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    174

    Default

    If your looking for pre-50 skip Sab. the Nimble fingers is not worth it pre-50 use NightBlade or SIN , just my ..02 if your focusing on getting to 50, I would work out builds at stages, and how your allocate points at each step. say lvl 5---10---15---20---25.. etc.. that way u can plan out your allocation, the builds and leveling goes different when u do it that way, what I found playing the last 3 betas is planning the point allocation as you go helps alot. imo. its a bit of work. .. just my .02
    Drive it like u stole it

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts