+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ugh.... (yet again )

Default Ugh.... (yet again )

In all bloody honesty MM doesn't need to be nurfed so damn much. I mean yes I will admit we coudl dish out teh damage. Also Strafe was sexcy as hell. But whats teh point of making MM need to stand still to do damage when they are soposed to kite and be moblie?! I know some will see this as some rage and dare i know the flames will lite this post to ashes yet honestly it seems like they are making a MM into a ranger any more. more nurfs to dead eye, hasted and strafe yet you buff our pedistols thats a apparent and bloody well disgracefull hit to mm's everywhere to say hey you know that class you liked. Well Piss off be a damn ranger . Cause needing teh peds to help with damage out put is a clear simple way of saying stand still so the other classes can bloody hit you....

I loved MM for teh mobility and the fact that well **** I was a sniper from hell able to keep my oppents at bay and keept myself alive.

I'm sorry Trion but piss off..... you have bigger issues to worry abotu the MM ummm Riftblade is a bloody memle class that does more damage at RANGE then up close-.-

Let the cremation of this thread begin.
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

We haven't seen any numbers yet. MM were a bit over the top and nerfing them slightly isn't a big deal.

Your other point: Yes, I was surprised seeing NO nerfs at all for Riftblades.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinerus View Post
    We haven't seen any numbers yet. MM were a bit over the top and nerfing them slightly isn't a big deal.

Your other point: Yes, I was surprised seeing NO nerfs at all for Riftblades.
    I know it proably isnt a big deal but teh fact they changed our pocs with serated blades is a bit annoying and the riftblade point is teh bigest slap to the face. One of the most op classes is still Op for bloody launch. Even with useing my crit shot strafe and reload teh riftblade coudl take me out and they never even got into mele range. I mean peopel complain about Sab it take the time to set up is still the same amount of time for the back loaded damge to be done by a dif class. Sab is tactical you need to plan thing to get your ambush right or your sol....
    Last edited by Claiomh; 02-22-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

Default well...

Well try to parse the warlock/stormmage (or something like this) combo. I was very lucky to be around 800 DPS in some zone when he did around 1200 (top was 1600 was a very short fight). AoE Parsing !!!
    For single dmg the parsing was 300 - 400 for me and around 200 for the mage.
    So we MM are not overpowered ! And i realy dont see a reason why i should invest 51 points into MM for this bulls... skill. Get nightblade and riftstalker in your spec and you can run around as you like and dish out good dps.

Only 2 words for you guys.

Alpha Notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Manki View Post
    Only 2 words for you guys.

Alpha Notes.
    I'm not saying its somethign to kill yourself abotu im saying look at the damn notes they nurfed all the ranged classes and buffed the mele. Mele have stuns and inpacs and disarms ranged is getting less and less diserable and I love to be ranged. It's just upsetign to see they are scrweing over all of the classes i liked. I mean tehy ever nurfed ranger and all our bloody finisheres got nrufed and even our simple swift shot got nurfed. Thats our main bloody skills to get dps going.

+ Reply to Thread