+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marksman questions

Soulwalker

Default Marksman questions

So a couple of marksman questions that come to mind for me, key note these are from the point of view for high level pvp

1. Do marksman movement speed increases stack I.e swiftshot buff + hasted shot buff + hasted departure buff

2. Does master archer proc form cast/instant attacks as well as auto attacks ( sounds liek it does but i didnt get to check

3. more of a build question, as im considering going fairly deep into assassin, what kind of dps do poisons equate to (approximation, yes i know the serrated nurf )

Build questions

Im torn a couple different ways on builds

- marks/assassin/ranger - Http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Vudo.0AM0tcboz
    Blind, foul play, paralyzing strike, poisons ( not sure of leeching poisons worth?) and unlimited stealth ( since im that high anyways) add a lot of close quater CC with ranger for kiting

- marks/riftstalker/ranger - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...x0toqzVudo.VMo
    shadow warp, shadow shift, freedom of movement and planar refuge would make that a hard to catch and kill build

- marks/rift/sab - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...boo.EotoqzVudR
    Retreat in this build with marks, same teleporting rift abilities and sab for adhesive bomb to kite back and forth over with teleporting

all preliminary builds, of course, but im looking for some feedback, advice and other people opinions, i want to learn as much as possible

Soulwalker

Ive also seen a lot of good use going ~18 points into NB as the main secondary, as a example, marks rang nb for 2 ranged snare shots

+ Reply to Thread