+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DMG Vs Crit

Soulwalker

Default DMG Vs Crit

So I have a question for you guys. What preferred dmg(such as 15% dmg increase passive) or crit (5%) looking towards end game? I'm asking because I'm trying to decide to go either MM/NB/Infiltrator or MM/Sin/Infiltrator. Nb has dmg passive and Sin has crit passive.
    Lastly, was looking over saboteur and it has 15% more dex passive, which is Crit + dmg. So which is better?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Dzirt View Post
    So I have a question for you guys. What preferred dmg(such as 15% dmg increase passive) or crit (5%) looking towards end game? I'm asking because I'm trying to decide to go either MM/NB/Infiltrator or MM/Sin/Infiltrator. Nb has dmg passive and Sin has crit passive.
    Lastly, was looking over saboteur and it has 15% more dex passive, which is Crit + dmg. So which is better?
    Few things to keep in mind:

50 dex = 2% crit and 50 att pwr (roughly), the att pwr works out to be 4dps increase on your physical abilities.

If you take abilities that rely on crit, obviously, the worth of crit gets inflated.

The NB's 15% is on finishers and combo points ( 2 seperate 5 point talents )

Sin tree has the poisons, nb tree has enchants. FUN!

+ Reply to Thread