+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Only worry about Marksman/Ranger/Assassin.

Default Only worry about Marksman/Ranger/Assassin.

Having a hard time thinking over whether to role Marksman or Saboteur as my main soul for PvE and high end Raiding.

This would be my MM/ranger/Assassin build - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...R.0VMcx0b.VMsf

Only problem i have with that build is that its very squishy and after level 32+ the pet stops getting aggro from mobs, thus you have to deal with the mobs up front where Marksman really do not excel.

This would be my Sab/Ranger/Assassin build - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...s.A0R0E0x.0V0c

With this build i have access to the greater razor-beast and also the fantastic spec of Sab's.

Opinions please?
    Last edited by Dhboy123; 02-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

Rift Chaser

First build takes more skills. Second build can survive better.

With your pet build, I would take out Assassin for bard. With only 8 points in bard, you can get a 5% crit increase to both you AND your pet, an emergency heal (through invigorated soul), and an armor buff for both you AND your pet (through anthem of glory). Also keep in mind that the unofficial post beta 7 notes nerf serrated blades to not work on ranged attacks, so Assassin is not nearly as nice for ranged anymore.

Perhaps do something like this
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....VMz.VMsf0xoco
    So that you get the Improved Razor Beast (24 point base ability) and 3% crit increase (feral instincts 26 point base ability) from ranger.

+ Reply to Thread