+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassin PVP level 50 build.

Default Assassin PVP level 50 build.

What does anybody think about this build? It is something I created a few days ago and something I want to use in mostly World PVP and quite possibly Warfronts as well. Give me any criticism you got, I want to work to create the best possible build as assassin possible.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...ftofodbo.e0bVz

Honestly this looks a lot like what my rogue build intends to be. And with the leaked patch notes, they are luckily not nerfing assassins too badly. Definitely looks viable, but may lack a bit on survivability

Quote Originally Posted by Ericious View Post
    Honestly this looks a lot like what my rogue build intends to be. And with the leaked patch notes, they are luckily not nerfing assassins too badly. Definitely looks viable, but may lack a bit on survivability
    Yea survivability is the only thing I see missing as well. But that is really not what I am looking for, since most of my pvp will be World PVP and basically, if I get into trouble, pop the dodge CD and if I really need it just Slip Away. I might try and create a build with Rift instead of Blade for the survivability but we shall see.

I prefer rift for the mobility. Alot better than the run speed buff from blade dancer.

The run speed buff is not the main reason I am taking blade.. 15% dex? The interupt..

Champion

You'd be surprised how awesome rift is once you get into it. Sin/Rift is some pretty bad arse stuff to watch. Thing about Rift is you go big or you go home. No dabbling. Because all the good stuff is further in.

If you're thinkin' of going rift I wouldn't go any less than 22 in. 26 if you can afford it.

Bare minimum, this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mp__.VcbchV00z

Preferably this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mp__.Vcbchq0Mzz

Let me elaborate the awesome this brings to an Assassin:

1.) +15% crit every time you plane shift
    2.) -15% ALL incoming damage every time you plane shift
    3.) +15% dmg (Stalker Phase)
    4.) Plane shifting applies to not only Shadow Shift/Warp but also Shadow Stalk, Shadow Blitz and Shadow Assault. If you're 26 points in that means you got 4 shifts, 2 that put you directly behind your opponent. So you should have a +15%crit/-20%inc dmg/+15%dmg at all times.

If you're willing to give up veil you can dock 5 points out of sin and go 5 points deep in ranger which will net you an additional +5% crit. So at any given time in combat you should be sporting at least a +25% crit ontop of you baseline and you'll be confusing the living **** out of your target.

If all goes sour you got Rift Prison to buy you time to get out of dodge. Which is what seems to be your biggest selling point from reading your post.
    Last edited by XFracture; 02-21-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XFracture View Post
    You'd be surprised how awesome rift is once you get into it. Sin/Rift is some pretty bad arse stuff to watch. Thing about Rift is you go big or you go home. No dabbling. Because all the good stuff is further in.

If you're thinkin' of going rift I wouldn't go any less than 22 in. 26 if you can afford it.

Bare minimum, this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mp__.VcbchV00z

Preferably this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mp__.Vcbchq0Mzz

Let me elaborate the awesome this brings to an Assassin:

1.) +15% crit every time you plane shift
    2.) -15% ALL incoming damage every time you plane shift
    3.) +15% dmg (Stalker Phase)
    4.) Plane shifting applies to not only Shadow Shift/Warp but also Shadow Stalk, Shadow Blitz and Shadow Assault. If you're 26 points in that means you got 4 shifts, 2 that put you directly behind your opponent. So you should have a +15%crit/-20%inc dmg/+15%dmg at all times.

If you're willing to give up veil you can dock 5 points out of sin and go 5 points deep in ranger which will net you an additional +5% crit. So at any given time in combat you should be sporting at least a +25% crit ontop of you baseline and you'll be confusing the living **** out of your target.

If all goes sour you got Rift Prison to buy you time to get out of dodge. Which is what seems to be your biggest selling point from reading your post.
    Hmmm, to bad there is no more Betas to test this out in but definetly once I am 50 I will try this out, you seem to know what your talking about. All 4 of my souls will be PVP so I am sure Rift will be one of them.

+ Reply to Thread