+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question about camo from the inf soul

  1. #1
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    925

    Default Question about camo from the inf soul

    Will silent footsteps from the assassin tree reduce the movement speed penalty and detection chance for camouflage from the infiltrator PvP soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    386

    Default

    you're asking a forum full of people who have never had access to camo from the infiltrator soul.

    not sure who you were expecting a definitive answer from

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I looked at it while speced into sin and the talent changes the tooltip so I would assume yes.

    Fixed spelling it's bad.
    Last edited by Hightin; 02-21-2011 at 09:05 PM.

  4. #4
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbxvividos View Post
    you're asking a forum full of people who have never had access to camo from the infiltrator soul.

    not sure who you were expecting a definitive answer from
    Where else would i ask? Maybe someone has an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

  5. #5
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hightin View Post
    I looked at it while speced into sin and the talent changes the tooltip so I would assume yes.

    Fixed spelling it's bad.
    Thanks for not being a smarmy ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser Tenison_Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonsensei436 View Post
    Where else would i ask? Maybe someone has an answer.
    Only people who could answer this are the Devs and Alpha Testers. Alpha testers signed an NDA and devs pretty much never post in topics like these.

  7. #7
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenison_Grey View Post
    Only people who could answer this are the Devs and Alpha Testers. Alpha testers signed an NDA and devs pretty much never post in topics like these.
    Except someone did give a credible answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmaoboat View Post
    I drew a nice picture of some mountains today. It, too, looks good on paper.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts