+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab- coup de grace

Soulwalker

Default Sab- coup de grace

coup de grace-

I did not test this but I assume it only works on Detonate and other finishers. Again no numbers but I assume Detonate/finishers comes to around 15-20% of our damage.

So 15% of that does not seem like a whole lot for 5 points, something like 2-3% total damage off the top of my head. So maybe at lvl 50 it seems like a decent place to put points but I think I would rather sneak up my 3rd soul after 5/5 NB. 3rd soul could be bard-healing/buffs, ranger-crit/higher lvl pet, marksmen dead-eye, asn crit/phy damage/so on.

3/3 Unstable state(NB) would effect 3 of our charges by 9% I assume that would also be more damage then 3/5 coup de grace

Any thoughts am I missing something everyone seems to think at least 10 in NB is the way to go...
    Last edited by snowflake; 02-21-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    coup de grace-

I did not test this but I assume it only works on Detonate and other finishers. Again no numbers but I assume Detonate/finishers comes to around 15-20% of our damage.

So 15% of that does not seem like a whole lot for 5 points, something like 2-3% total damage off the top of my head. So maybe at lvl 50 it seems like a decent place to put points but I think I would rather sneak up my 3rd soul after 5/5 NB. 3rd soul could be bard-healing/buffs, ranger-crit/higher lvl pet, marksmen dead-eye, asn crit/phy damage/so on.

3/3 Unstable state(NB) would effect 3 of our charges by 9% I assume that would also be more damage then 3/5 coup de grace

Any thoughts am I missing something everyone seems to think at least 10 in NB is the way to go...

for sabs unstable state is higher damage. Increases splinter, embers, caltrops, anni bomb, land mines damage. You can build a lot of nice builds if you only put 8 into NB.

+ Reply to Thread