+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone tried a bard as main heals

Default Has anyone tried a bard as main heals

Just curious if anyone has recently tried this and if so how well did it work out.

you dont have enough healing to main heal bards are one of the best group heals but you dont have any single target heals to main heal
    http://blackwolf.biz/

Quote Originally Posted by Vyric View Post
    The highlighted word here means you don't really know. In essence you are in no way qualified to assume it is garbage. Looks like you will be about as useful as a screen door on a submarine so I may as well add you to forum ignore since your advice is highly flawed. Good-bye.

Yes and it does not work. Bards are great for support and their buffs and debuffs truly shine in PvP. But you would not want to go into a dungeon with one as a main healer.

Telaran

Bards cannot heal through burst damage. It would be interesting to see 4 bards and a tank though. I know you would not get full use out of all the bards, since there is only so many buffs, but spamming 4 cadences, Coda of Restorations, would be fun to play with.

Rift Disciple

I've heard of some Bards doing it in the lower level dungeons, but generally the group was above the dungeon level.

yeah, it failed miserably. I rocked the house in PvP with heals/dps blend.

You can't heal serious damage on a tank like in a dungeon but it's brilliant for support or Raid and PvP healing.
    *I am not a smurf*

Einherjar
    Blightweald - Guardians

Soulwalker

Yes you can heal i healed fc just fine, you just have to have a cleric tank. You are mainly just keeping everyone topped off.

Thanks for the replies. Got pretty much the answer I was expecting but I thought maybe someone knew something that I didn't.

Cheers
    Reno

Soulwalker

Default Yea....

Our guild did an IT run with 2 bards and we were fine with a warrior tank, but there were a lot of 'oh crap' moments that a healer would not have had, not to mention my bard was high enough to have the healing finisher at the time.

+ Reply to Thread