+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 25+ Rogue Armor question on appearance

Default Level 25+ Rogue Armor question on appearance

Hey all

I have an oddball question for those out there with experience in say level 25+ Rogue chest pieces, the higher the better. The early rogue pieces are short tunics and looks amazing imho. I've noticed most of the players I see 25+ though are wearing floor length/long dusters/robes. Can anyone shed light on this? Is this a majority, are most higher end and end game leather chests robes? Or is it an even mix, or more tunics?

http://img404.imageshack.us/i/201121914920.jpg/

Level 42 chest piece off the last boss in Fall of Lantern Hook

Rift Disciple

did link ^^^

The link does not work for me Is it long robe like or a tunic? Would like to know on more than one piece... if a robe or tunic is more normal.. and if end game armors are robes or tunics, or both?

I love the lvl 40 chest piece I used while tanking. Nothing like seeing all these warriors chugging around in clunky metal turtle shells while I'm standing there getting the job done in just a leather vest.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/422/25877273.png

Thank you Tenison, I am so hoping the majority of chests are vest/tunic..... I love playing a rogue and I know its ridiculous but the thought of wearing "robes" made of leather drives me nuts. I can't imagine running around stealthed sneaking up to assassinate someone while wearing dusters or robes...

After playing my hunter in LoTRO for a long period I actually gave up on her due to the long leather "dresses" and don't want to end up like that with my rogue.

Telaran

As a Guardian rogue I got that robe chest at like 22ish, love it, it looked awesome. I only got to like 2 bars from 30 before beta ended. You also get the skull/bandanna helmet that looks awesome but gets old quick. I was diggin the hood/robe, I felt like I was playing Assassin's Creed, was awesome.

+ Reply to Thread