+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard/MM/"Need Help on Third"

Soulwalker

Default Bard/MM/"Need Help on Third"

I am looking for soem advice on what a good third soul is for Bard/MM. I plated Bard/MM/Ranger in Beta but the pet seemed usless in PvP 90% of time. I was playing Rift/Champ/Reaver for most of Beta till I tried Bard and had a blast. I want to roll Bard/MM (For the speed buff, to help avoid dps focusing). I did not get to far (lvl 27) but really think i will play Bard main so any advice I would greatly appreciate.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Torbor View Post
    I am looking for soem advice on what a good third soul is for Bard/MM. I plated Bard/MM/Ranger in Beta but the pet seemed usless in PvP 90% of time. I was playing Rift/Champ/Reaver for most of Beta till I tried Bard and had a blast. I want to roll Bard/MM (For the speed buff, to help avoid dps focusing). I did not get to far (lvl 27) but really think i will play Bard main so any advice I would greatly appreciate.
    Sab is a pretty decent 3rd soul with the 70% aoe snare baseline (for even better kiting w/ MM speed) and +15% dex for 5 points. Of course a lot depends on how many points you're looking to spend as more than that gets Sab specific...

Default infiltrator, Bard, MM

Get the infiltrator for 3rd. You get some sweet damage bonuses with only around 8 points, and free break slowing effects. Check it out.
    Death From The Shadows

Default My Game Release Build

Here's what I plan on starting with at release.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....AIdViqsksz.xh
    Death From The Shadows

+ Reply to Thread