+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sin/RS/NB Build advice

Soulwalker

Default Sin/RS/NB Build advice

Wanting to try this build but haven't had a chance to level high enough to know how effective alot of the different skills are.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...M.V0x.Eoxc0o0M

I figure one of the biggest weaknesses of the assassin or any melee character in general is getting/keeping enemies in range. I figured with all the different rift stalker teleport skills + the 15% crit after phase shifting, this weakness could be resolved.

Helpful feedback would be appreciated.

Soulwalker

Appreciate the suggestion...I love how flexible you can be with builds in this game.

Is poison damage too negligible to spend 5 points to get an extra 10% proc rate? Thought with a combo of baneful and poison malice, poisons might do significant dmg.

I like the shield proc off of the phase shifts too, would add to the survivability of the squishy Sin.

Any more ideas?
    Last edited by Psyko; 02-21-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
    Appreciate the suggestion...I love how flexible you can be with builds in this game.

Is poison damage too negligible to spend 5 points to get an extra 10% proc rate? Thought with a combo of baneful and poison malice, poisons might do significant dmg.

I like the shield proc off of the phase shifts too, would add to the survivability of the squishy Sin.

Any more ideas?
    Dont know if the poison is negligible. I just found more survivability a better option

+ Reply to Thread