+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Demised - Unstable - Deepstrike [Video]

Plane Touched

Default Demised - Unstable - Deepstrike [Video]

For all you MM lovers out there, heres a little bit of my beta 7 level 42 warfront experience. Hope you enjoy the epic dominate i layed down on these people. Want to point out that they talked smack so much in /yell you might be able to catch some of it if you notice it. GG Tearfall / Deepstrike / Dayblind gaurdians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIlp6ti6Aw

Might as well throw this on here too for those who hate high levels killing lowbies, you will LOVE this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCSWXWeYGg
    Last edited by demisedofrice; 02-21-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    Mainspec - Casual melter - Hardcore PvP rogue
    -- Guild Unstable --
    www.Unstablerift.com

Soulwalker

Default Nice

Yo demised, its Chase from Deepstrike, was a really fun interesting movie, really enjoyed it, was kind of disappointed I didn't get to see anymore of myself after the very first shot, but MAYBE next time eh.

Anyways if you roll on Deepstrike coming this thursday for head start, we should definitely get some duels rollin'

Plane Touched

Nice vid =). You might want to be careful showing people videos of you dealing 3500 damage with strafe though or you'll be next on the chopping block lol. Gotta get more videos of you overcoming adversity and actually getting targeted in PvP rather than free farming people for kills untouched. Look forward to another one though pretty solid editing.
    Last edited by blahdot3h; 02-21-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    Nice vid =). You might want to be careful showing people videos of you dealing 3500 damage with strafe though or you'll be next on the chopping block lol. Gotta get more videos of you overcoming adversity and actually getting targeted in PvP rather than free farming people for kills untouched. Look forward to another one though pretty solid editing.
    Too late, straff won't crit for the entire duration anymore.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kelqor View Post
    Too late, straff won't crit for the entire duration anymore.
    Donde esta these notes?

Quote Originally Posted by demisedofrice View Post
    For all you MM lovers out there, heres a little bit of my beta 7 level 42 warfront experience. Hope you enjoy the epic dominate i layed down on these people. Want to point out that they talked smack so much in /yell you might be able to catch some of it if you notice it. GG Tearfall / Deepstrike / Dayblind gaurdians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIlp6ti6Aw

Might as well throw this on here too for those who hate high levels killing lowbies, you will LOVE this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coCSWXWeYGg
    The best part was the 2 minutes of text sitting there at the end... baddies will be bad

Disappointed in the lack of COME AT ME BRO from Dayblind in your clips seeing as how we did Warfronts against that group of players for hours one night.

But then again who wants to post a video of themselves losing over and over eh?

Plane Touched

MARKSMAN
    * Swift Shot: Damage reduced.
    * Empowered Shot: Damage reduced.
    * Deadeye Shot: Damage reduced.
    * Strafe: Damage reduced.
    * Hasted Shot: Damage reduced.
    * Marksman's Pedestal: Damage bonus has been increased from 5% to 10%.
    * Sniper's Pedestal: Damage bonus has been increased from 25% to 30%.

Trion saw your video. Sorry bud.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    Disappointed in the lack of COME AT ME BRO from Dayblind in your clips seeing as how we did Warfronts against that group of players for hours one night.

But then again who wants to post a video of themselves losing over and over eh?
    Of course he's only going to post videos where he gets to waylay people with damage untouched the whole time.

Rift Disciple

Dur strafing people that aren't even aware of me Dur

Great video

NOT
    Last edited by scrynen; 02-21-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Rift Master

Not saying its bad at all. Just that i didn't really see you deal with any warriors who where focusing you when you at all let alone when you didn't have numbers and coordination on your side.

Ranged dps blowing people up when left mostly free to do so at range.

Telaran

So you show urself staying in the back and shooting at ppl that don't even know you are there...Like a pyro spamming fireballs until something dies ... lol

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Yo demised, its Chase from Deepstrike, was a really fun interesting movie, really enjoyed it, was kind of disappointed I didn't get to see anymore of myself after the very first shot, but MAYBE next time eh.

Anyways if you roll on Deepstrike coming this thursday for head start, we should definitely get some duels rollin'
    Thanks, was really fun warfronts too bad you had tex and some other baddies that had to ruin the fun some of the times. Im going to admit that you're a good assassin, wish you could post a video to show all the assassin whiners that they're actually extremely good and hard to stay away from. You were ontop of me every time.
    -- Guild Unstable --
    www.Unstablerift.com

Plane Touched

Well lets straighten some things out. Its a pvp video of me, im going to cut out the boring parts and the non-action packed parts. If you looked at the one score board i had in there, i was 13-3 which is about my average for warfronts. If you want to see me die, or think i dont show myself die to make it look like i dont die, ill tell you right now i die. The reason i dont show that is because when i die its boring im either getting swarmed or ganked by a couple assassins "chase"

Anyways, thats what playing a good marksman is about, using your 30 second stealth to get good positioning, and using your speed to keep max range from everyone as best as possible. It doesnt make sense for a archer to come into melee range with anyone. When it does, you see me kiting.
    -- Guild Unstable --
    www.Unstablerift.com

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by legion669 View Post
    So you show urself staying in the back and shooting at ppl that don't even know you are there...Like a pyro spamming fireballs until something dies ... lol
    Most the time, they do know im there and they're running from me, or hitting me. Some of them they may not know, but more know than not. Thats besides the point, thats what good positioning is about and playing smart is about. If i can kill 20 people before they figure out where i am, power to me, not my fault they're bad.
    -- Guild Unstable --
    www.Unstablerift.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast