+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard need help

Soulwalker

Default Bard need help

so i really don't know what buffs the bard for attacks so i hope someone can fill me in on a few things

1) Ranger soul
    Killing Focus - Increase your damage with ranged weapons 4%
    does this work for bard attacks?

2) Bard skills that say "X + weapon damage" is that your bow/gun or your dagger/swords/mace etc.? im guessing bow/gun but figured i would ask.

really any info on how the basics of how the bard works for dmg output would help.

Xor
    Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Obsolete View Post
    so i really don't know what buffs the bard for attacks so i hope someone can fill me in on a few things

1) Ranger soul
    Killing Focus - Increase your damage with ranged weapons 4%
    does this work for bard attacks?

2) Bard skills that say "X + weapon damage" is that your bow/gun or your dagger/swords/mace etc.? im guessing bow/gun but figured i would ask.

really any info on how the basics of how the bard works for dmg output would help.
    i believe that yes, the ranger buff would buff bard attacks, and yes, it uses your ranged weapon damage

note, though, that 8 points in nightblade is the best you can spend as a bard... +15% damage on combo point generating abilities (cadence!), and +9% non-physical damage (everything!). plus you get a 30 sec stealth

Soulwalker

i will agree that the 8 points in NB are the best but i was looking to try something like

8 NB/ 27 Bard / 31 Ranger

Reason i was looking at this is i wanted a build that i could just try and solo anything im sure i wont be able to solo everything but i will try

+ Reply to Thread