+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade/Assassin/Riftstalker

Default Nightblade/Assassin/Riftstalker

Hey guys I'm looking for advice. I'm running my NB/***** around mainly doing PvE solo and tearing everything up. I drop everything my level and lower in under 10 sec. Can take on multiple mobs with no problem. I have no down time. For most of the time I was running MM/Ranger and was able to do the same but I seem to be able to kill stuff faster with the NB/*****. The MM was nice but he seemed to be a one trick pony with the big DE shot for the combo. The NB seems to do more sustained dmg, but kill quicker. I have 2 questions.

1. I'm only level 20, is this going to change as I level up?

2. I'm thinking of putting points into RS as well but does anyone else have another 3rd soul that would be better.

Please all suggestions are welcome. Below is my current spec

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1MpiM.z.icx00o.0Voc

Soulwalker

I am currently(was) using level 37 NB/RS/AS and find very similar experiences in game play. For fun last night i spec'd as much as i could in Assassin and found the damage to be more than i currently put out, but felt i was taking more damage, perhaps due to the RS's defensive.

I will have a separate role for Assassin with the pvp soul for that pvp'ing i will do. But Leveling will be NB/RS/AS, its just to easy to mow through mobs and not get beat up too much.

Val

What is the spec your using Val?

Soulwalker

NB/RS/AS - http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MipM.iItMMVpM0o.Ec

Still toying with it, but i think it held me fine through the content so far. The surrounding mobs around perspice seed to drop fairly quickly, but as i got into the mobs S/E of the city seemed a bit tougher...

Val

NB/AS/RS here as well. Played it to 30 in beta and it plays really nice, can kill mobs fast even if you get 2 or 3. Does give more downtime then but think it will get better when you get higher level again.
    Note that I specced mostly in NB and just 5 in RS and 7 in AS for max dmg.
    Think if you want safe then take more points in RS early on.

Shadowlander

I had a lvl 25 As/NB/RS with only 10 into nightblade for dam and most into assassin and I thought i was doing very well in pve, droped most mobs within 8-10sec and 4 secs of that was from my para strike coming out of stealth, never had to take more than 1 mob at a time because i would just use lost soul from NB tree to put them to sleep from 20 meters away

P 3

My build looks like this http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....GARftcfkdzR.m

Open with all 3 bleeds-Foul play-(poison gas if huntung squishies in a pack)-kill target with melee (NB 2button spam FTW if he manages to get out of melee range)-Slip Away-shadow shift-live to kill him again

this build did very well for me in B7, less points tho. but still very affective and demoralizing.
    Love to see FEAR in their eyes when they see a true killer knockin on their door

The builld I plan to play for PvE:

44 in NB for Blackout, 4 in RS for some more AP, Endurance and the shadow shift.
    Rest in *** for more crit end dmg buff.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1MpiM.z.icx00o.0Voc

Does Boosted Recovery affect Rift Scavenger?

+ Reply to Thread