+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enduring Brew

Arrow Enduring Brew

Assassin Soul - Level 25, Enduring Brew

Does trigger the GC for potions/other random health items?

Or do the effects stack?

Never tested the feat out, thanks.

Does not cause Potions to go on CD.

Poison effect does not break stealth.

The amount it was healing for at 42 was 444 hp but was only saying 382 in description. Not sure what stat increases it, wisdom? Poison effect at 42 is 220 hp.

It is not something I will be getting in live unless I decide to go down the entire tree, even then I wouldn't use it unless I knew I was going to win 100%. As it stand, a 444hp heal at 42 is weak sauce. Not even worth casting imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Taemek View Post

The amount it was healing for at 42 was 444 hp but was only saying 382 in description. Not sure what stat increases it, wisdom? Poison effect at 42 is 220 hp.

It is not something I will be getting in live unless I decide to go down the entire tree, even then I wouldn't use it unless I knew I was going to win 100%. As it stand, a 444hp heal at 42 is weak sauce. Not even worth casting imho.
    I know, it's a weak ability, but a plausible, and final "oh ****" button for those 1v1's where you just need to hit once or twice more..

I plan on going through most of the tree..so I was trying to decide if the 1/1 was worth it..

Tempting, being that its on a different CD..maybe if they beefed it up a little..otherwise probably not.

Thanks

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Taemek View Post

what is your other souls? if you have riftstalker +30% healing done to you that could increase the amt healed. if you didn't then not sure what would cause the inc healing amount.

Shadowlander

the +20% to crit dmg in the assassin tree also increases healing by 20%

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Woffer View Post
    the +20% to crit dmg in the assassin tree also increases healing by 20%
    good point its most likely that since the inc was 20%

Hrm, between the 30% + healing from RS and the 20% + healing from Sins that could turn out to be an okay ability?

The next question is to see if it breaks Mage CC. If it does you can pop that before a fight and then use a healing pot once out of squirrel.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by element45 View Post
    The next question is to see if it breaks Mage CC. If it does you can pop that before a fight and then use a healing pot once out of squirrel.
    It does break cc, of course its going to have a hard job breaking a squirrel spec'd mage, but any cc that "breaks on dmg" it breaks.

+ Reply to Thread