+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NB's Primal Strike should be some type of non physical damage

Shadowlander

Default NB's Primal Strike should be some type of non physical damage

Nightblade is a soul tree that relies on non physical damage type and so they need to make its main attack skill non physical, melee rogues need a non physical main attack just like the warriors have

Soulwalker

Was just discussing this with a friend today xD
    Anyway, I agree completely, and BUMP!

Rift Disciple

the problem is, when the change "primal strike" to elemental damage only, a nightblade/assasine get a little problem with "serrated blades" and "muderous intend". On the way to perma stealth, you have than 5 points in assasine tree with zero use for nightblade.

Plane Touched

I disagree, Most nightblades will pair souls with assassins and rangers, where the assassin tree gives huge bonuses to phys crit, phys crit chance, and phys crit side effects, while ranger adds phys crit chance and increases atk pwr. Making the prime attack purely elemental would cause all these trees to be pointless, and the only viable pairings for NB would be ranger/MM/Bard/sab, which make absolutely no sense.
    Last edited by Kayos; 02-21-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by aqvamare View Post
    the problem is, when the change "primal strike" to elemental damage only, a nightblade/assasine get a little problem with "serrated blades" and "muderous intend". On the way to perma stealth, you have than 5 points in assasine tree with zero use for nightblade.
    I thought serrated blades is for any melee and ranged attack regardless is its physical or non physical.

Shadowlander

also those crit chance increase skills dont specify just physical attacks

Rift Disciple

I agree it should definatly be changed to deal some kind of Elemental damage... and those crit abilities definatly work for non physical abilities too.

+ Reply to Thread