+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you kill a Riftblade or VK solo?

Rift Disciple

Default Can you kill a Riftblade or VK solo?

Im talking world PvP. As a 32 rogue, Ive been killed by and have killed every class solo except RB and VK. Anyone have any tips? Im not the best but far from the worst
    Last edited by Jahat; 02-21-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Soulwalker

pretty much every time ive come across one 1v1 as a 29 vs another 29 it has come down to one of us living with like 5% hp left. Sometimes im the one left standing and sometimes they are... this is as mainly nightblade btw.

Plane Touched

as nb/sab/bd
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...oG00o.xVMbq00k at 33
    it's no problem. You have stealth and you should be able to open with a full stack after lost hope. Then another incap if you NEED it. Which you shouldn't with 50% dodge as well.

Well myself as a lvl 33 assassin spec rogue i was able to kill several rb or vk solo and the levels varied from lvl 30-37, i didn't find them any harder than any other classes pretty much anything died in 7-8 seconds of me starting on them.

I was using jagged strike as a opener followed by a puncture then a impale and a foul play and with this setup the target was lower than 40% hp by the end of my foul play

this was by main build http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...Rfxzbod0R.V0xo and i just changed the 3rd soul depending on my target, I'm also fully aware the spec i was using isn't the cookie cutter spec but after comment from higher lvl vk telling me i was hitting like a truck i must be doing something right
    Neurosis - Assassin - Giving Guardians Free Favor Since Beta

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    as nb/sab/bd
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...oG00o.xVMbq00k at 33
    it's no problem. You have stealth and you should be able to open with a full stack after lost hope. Then another incap if you NEED it. Which you shouldn't with 50% dodge as well.
    Lol

"The Cheapest Attacks Award" goes to *horns* Saboteur..

Can't wait for the nerfbat to smack the **** out of them-along with VK's...going to be a day full of ./dance
    Last edited by iontheable; 02-21-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahat View Post
    Im talking world PvP. As a 32 rogue, Ive been killed by and have killed every class solo except RB and VK. Anyone have any tips? Im not the best but far from the worst
    As an Assassin/RS I have been able to kill anything 1v1 except the occassional Warden primary Cleric. It is a leveling build granted so some of the points are not in dps or controlling skills but I have had no issues with Riftblade warriors or VoidKnights.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by iontheable View Post
    Lol

"The Cheapest Attacks Award" goes to *horns* Saboteur..

Can't wait for the nerfbat to smack the **** out of them-along with VK's...going to be a day full of ./dance
    I'd have to give that award to RBs/VKs, both being nerfed in the next patch. If you've only ever played the 20-29 bracket yea sab's are really strong there. Because nobody else has their survivability or real damaging abilities. In the 30 bracket you will NEVER see a sab anywhere near the top of any bracket. There is a reason Trion hasn't nerfed sabs again, they are fine where they are at now. Clerics can cleanse charges before they ever explode. Balancing for group pvp mechanics > balancing for 1v1.

+ Reply to Thread