+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Assassin Bugs

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default Assassin Bugs

    Is anyone else encountering these two bugs in PvP?

    1. Slip Away - it's supposed to give immunity to damage for a few seconds and keep you stealthed, however, a lot of times when I use it in PvP I never even get into stealth. It's as if it didn't even work even though the ability is now on cooldown. Also, there's been rare occassions where it even broke a second after I used it, and I was not attacking to take me out of it.

    2. There are a ton of times where I would open with paralyzing strike and for some reason I could not damage the person stunned until it wore off. This seems to only occur on players, I did not notice it while leveling. Not only that, but I even used it on someone and another rogue was with me and couldn't attack either until the stun wore off.

    I'm just wondering if it's something others have experienced.

    Also, I noticed that when I was playing as a nightblade, heat retention was not being used on my finishers when the stack was at 5. It just stayed at 5.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Mgrave66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    201

    Default

    biggest bug i've seen which is really starting to get on my nerves. Weapon Enchantments showing through stealth. Oh Look, there is a rogue standing there, ill just drop an AE to destealth him.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple iontheable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mgrave66 View Post
    biggest bug i've seen which is really starting to get on my nerves. Weapon Enchantments showing through stealth. Oh Look, there is a rogue standing there, ill just drop an AE to destealth him.
    This.


    lol


    It hurts my man parts.

  4. #4
    Telaran ManOwaRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PvP God View Post
    Is anyone else encountering these two bugs in PvP?

    1. Slip Away - it's supposed to give immunity to damage for a few seconds and keep you stealthed, however, a lot of times when I use it in PvP I never even get into stealth. It's as if it didn't even work even though the ability is now on cooldown. Also, there's been rare occassions where it even broke a second after I used it, and I was not attacking to take me out of it.

    2. There are a ton of times where I would open with paralyzing strike and for some reason I could not damage the person stunned until it wore off. This seems to only occur on players, I did not notice it while leveling. Not only that, but I even used it on someone and another rogue was with me and couldn't attack either until the stun wore off.

    I'm just wondering if it's something others have experienced.


    Also, I noticed that when I was playing as a nightblade, heat retention was not being used on my finishers when the stack was at 5. It just stayed at 5.

    Thats True about Assassin ,

    first slip away bug sometimes and the ability goes on cooldown
    and after paralysing strike the assassin stand still without being able to attack , i thought i had lagg spike when that happened seems like it was a bug img glad u post this

    and let me add few bugged ability as well

    riftstalker ability

    all planeshifting abilities , should transfer u , behind the target , but its asctually very random , it transfer u infront of the target , behind the target , on his left or on his right , its really pretty broken in pvp and very annoying , hope the devs can look here and fix those buggs on release
    Last edited by ManOwaRR; 02-21-2011 at 10:44 AM.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched Mgrave66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    201

    Default

    planeshift moves you to the back of the target at the time you cast it. THere is a small delay so if they move at all

  6. #6
    Telaran ManOwaRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mgrave66 View Post
    planeshift moves you to the back of the target at the time you cast it. THere is a small delay so if they move at all
    That delay needs to be looked at , i expect when i planeshift to be behind the target , not infront of him or on his side , 1 second delay breaks my rotation and kill my burst dmg

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Cheezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    263

    Default Yes to all the mentioned assassin bugs+

    Yes to all the mentioned assassin bugs:
    1. target is immune after paralyzing strike, occasionally
    2. enemy can see rog weapon effects while rog is stealthed
    3. slip away malfunctions

    -> Also notice getting popped out of stealth randomly while just while moving though a zone.
    Not a poison field, tar pit or lava around - went back to check the area multiple times.

    It may have to do with using right-click/left-click + hold mouse button down to swing camera view

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Montezuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezer View Post
    -> Also notice getting popped out of stealth randomly while just while moving though a zone.
    Not a poison field, tar pit or lava around - went back to check the area multiple times.

    It may have to do with using right-click/left-click + hold mouse button down to swing camera view
    Had that a couple of times. Mostly if I was in stealth for a long time it just pops me out of it. Do not know what causes it.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts