+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassin Bugs

Shadowlander

Default Assassin Bugs

Is anyone else encountering these two bugs in PvP?

1. Slip Away - it's supposed to give immunity to damage for a few seconds and keep you stealthed, however, a lot of times when I use it in PvP I never even get into stealth. It's as if it didn't even work even though the ability is now on cooldown. Also, there's been rare occassions where it even broke a second after I used it, and I was not attacking to take me out of it.

2. There are a ton of times where I would open with paralyzing strike and for some reason I could not damage the person stunned until it wore off. This seems to only occur on players, I did not notice it while leveling. Not only that, but I even used it on someone and another rogue was with me and couldn't attack either until the stun wore off.

I'm just wondering if it's something others have experienced.

Also, I noticed that when I was playing as a nightblade, heat retention was not being used on my finishers when the stack was at 5. It just stayed at 5.

biggest bug i've seen which is really starting to get on my nerves. Weapon Enchantments showing through stealth. Oh Look, there is a rogue standing there, ill just drop an AE to destealth him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrave66 View Post
    biggest bug i've seen which is really starting to get on my nerves. Weapon Enchantments showing through stealth. Oh Look, there is a rogue standing there, ill just drop an AE to destealth him.
    This.

lol

It hurts my man parts.

Quote Originally Posted by PvP God View Post
    Is anyone else encountering these two bugs in PvP?

1. Slip Away - it's supposed to give immunity to damage for a few seconds and keep you stealthed, however, a lot of times when I use it in PvP I never even get into stealth. It's as if it didn't even work even though the ability is now on cooldown. Also, there's been rare occassions where it even broke a second after I used it, and I was not attacking to take me out of it.

2. There are a ton of times where I would open with paralyzing strike and for some reason I could not damage the person stunned until it wore off. This seems to only occur on players, I did not notice it while leveling. Not only that, but I even used it on someone and another rogue was with me and couldn't attack either until the stun wore off.

I'm just wondering if it's something others have experienced.

Also, I noticed that when I was playing as a nightblade, heat retention was not being used on my finishers when the stack was at 5. It just stayed at 5.

Thats True about Assassin ,

first slip away bug sometimes and the ability goes on cooldown
    and after paralysing strike the assassin stand still without being able to attack , i thought i had lagg spike when that happened seems like it was a bug img glad u post this

and let me add few bugged ability as well

riftstalker ability

all planeshifting abilities , should transfer u , behind the target , but its asctually very random , it transfer u infront of the target , behind the target , on his left or on his right , its really pretty broken in pvp and very annoying , hope the devs can look here and fix those buggs on release
    Last edited by ManOwaRR; 02-21-2011 at 10:44 AM.

planeshift moves you to the back of the target at the time you cast it. THere is a small delay so if they move at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrave66 View Post
    planeshift moves you to the back of the target at the time you cast it. THere is a small delay so if they move at all
    That delay needs to be looked at , i expect when i planeshift to be behind the target , not infront of him or on his side , 1 second delay breaks my rotation and kill my burst dmg

Default Yes to all the mentioned assassin bugs+

Yes to all the mentioned assassin bugs:
    1. target is immune after paralyzing strike, occasionally
    2. enemy can see rog weapon effects while rog is stealthed
    3. slip away malfunctions

-> Also notice getting popped out of stealth randomly while just while moving though a zone.
    Not a poison field, tar pit or lava around - went back to check the area multiple times.

It may have to do with using right-click/left-click + hold mouse button down to swing camera view

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezer View Post
    -> Also notice getting popped out of stealth randomly while just while moving though a zone.
    Not a poison field, tar pit or lava around - went back to check the area multiple times.

It may have to do with using right-click/left-click + hold mouse button down to swing camera view
    Had that a couple of times. Mostly if I was in stealth for a long time it just pops me out of it. Do not know what causes it.

+ Reply to Thread