+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assa & Night, weapon enchantment, please,give use one more slot

Rift Disciple

Default Assa & Night, weapon enchantment, please,give use one more slot

for a build with Assasine and Nightblade, you get many weapon enchantments, but only two slots.

for example, possible weapon enchantment are:

Assasine:

Virulent Poision - dam
    Letal Poision - dam + crit
    Leeching Poision - dam + heal
    Debilitating Poision - dam + cost increase

Nightblade

Hellfire Blade - dam + skilled more damge
    Smoldering Blade - dot + and stack burst
    Fell Blades - dam + anti heal debuff

In a normal Assa/Night or Night/Assa build, you can get 6 from 7 weapon enchantments. My wish is, that you make it possible for this builds, that they can get three weapon enchantments.

For example, add a 30+ Root Talent, weapon master, gives you one more slot in both trees. It should be a reward for every player, who skills really high into one of this trees.
    Last edited by aqvamare; 02-21-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by aqvamare View Post
    for a build with Assasine and Nightblade, you get many weapon enchantments, but only two slots.

for example, possible weapon enchantment are:

Assasine:

Virulent Poision - dam
    Letal Poision - dam + crit
    Leeching Poision - dam + heal
    Debilitating Poision - dam + cost increase

Nightblade

Hellfire Blade - dam + skilled more damge
    Smoldering Blade - dot + and stack burst
    Fell Blades - dam + anti heal debuff

In a normal Assa/Night or Night/Assa build, you can get 6 from 7 weapon enchantments. My wish is, that you make it possible for this builds, that they can get three weapon enchantments.

For example, add a 36+ Root Talent, weapon master, gives you one more slot in both trees. It should be a reward for every player, who skills really high into one of this trees.
    imo no just no, if u should be able to get it should be a high tier talent pointer or a deep root ability to be able to have 3/4 weapon enhancements.

Rift Disciple

For example, add a 30+ Root Talent, weapon master, gives you one more slot in both trees. It should be a reward for every player, who skills really high into one of this trees.
    Last edited by aqvamare; 02-21-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Rift Disciple

For example, add a 36+ Root Talent, weapon master, gives you one more slot in both trees. It should be a reward for every player, who skills really high into one of this trees.
    there is alot of stuff that dont reward every player m8, this is a small problem atm, maybe the smallest one even.

biggest problem i see atm is that marksman and ranger can use nb/bd/sin tree as root trees; while we as melee cant use theirs becuse its only ranged stuff in low tier talent or ranged only buffs, fair? no not rly. either remove their ability to gain so good passive from assasin and nb or make us be able to catch something from their tree.

Shadowlander

sure, let's give 3 slots so I can run with hellfire, fell, and lethal!
    worst idea ever, just make your choice (also, you can swap your weapon enchant mid combat, if you desire...)
    Long time ago, on Daoc Caerleon cluster
    Sharteel, Hero <Legionaries>
    Zandes, Druid <Legionaries>
    Ybelid, Eldritch <Legionaries>

Shadowlander

Just no, 2 is enough. 3 would be op, specially with dagger/dagger

Rift Disciple

I see it different, i have no Problem, when a deep Nightblade or Assasinge gets nearly zero advantage from Marksman. 6 Points Ranger are ok, for 5% crit and range snare.
    The Problem is, after you spend 22 Points in Assasine, you get nealry nothing usefull for a deep Assasine who improves your way of playing compare to the other souls.
    The possibilty, to add one more Poision will greatly improve your way of playing, in my opion. The Nightblade tree has not so many problems with deep build, but he get lesser bonus from Asssasine second soul compare to the Range Classes. Adding one more Slot for a posion/Blade will improve the game experience too.

At the moment, best way is, take range class and specc Assasine or nightblade with 22 Points as second soul. They will get nearly all the good stuff and can nearly play like a real Assasine or Nightblade. So we need a deep Root Talent, what give pure Nightblade / Assasine something special.

sure, let's give 3 slots so I can run with hellfire, fell, and lethal!
    worst idea ever, just make your choice (also, you can swap your weapon enchant mid combat, if you desire...)
    And still will the Marksman with Hellfire and lethal do more Dps. Marksman/Ranger with lethal + normal posion do the same.
    Only you as deep nightblade / assasine will get the same advantage from the weapon enchantments like these two range classe, fair, surly not.
    The hard version of balancing will be, weapon enchantments work only on and with melee weapon, do you want it?
    Last edited by aqvamare; 02-21-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Rift Disciple

bumb to top, it is an important change

Shadowlander

bumb to top, it is an important change
    It will never be implemented

Um, 2 weapons so 2 slots. I know you don't enchant each weapon individually, but it at least gives the appearance....

Working as intended.
    "I don't know, I'm making this up as I go."

Rift Disciple

You miss the range weapon slot who proccs Poision / Blade, too.

so, 3 weapon slots, only 2 Enchantment slots.

Not working as intended

0% Chance this will get implemented and rightfully so.
    Mages have tons of different armors but they are restricted so they can't use all of them at the same time.

You are acting like them making it so you can only use 2 poisons is some sort of oversight, but it's not. They want you to have to chose between them.

+ Reply to Thread