+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opinions on rogue PvP Build

Soulwalker

Default Opinions on rogue PvP Build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...0M0c0V0z.V0x0u

Looking to have good damage with the bonuses from Infil and sin souls, and better survivability with the RS soul. Constructive criticism would help me out a lot. I have tried Sab in PvP and don't like it much, its just not a fun way for me to play.

Soulwalker

Anyone with opinions would help out. So I could do some research and comparisons. I want to keep the sin and infil soul. Should I replace RS with something else?

Not bad, although I would prefer the improved stealth tbh. Also consider BD over RS. Yeah RS would last a bit longer but it's close b/c bd would get hit less and kill faster, on average
    Yours ,

Lord Haart™
    (Lord Gerald Haart Holmgard)
    > Visit Haartworld™ Here <

Well a build a lot different from yours but this what i was using this beta and the damage output was insane and i was able to kill level 40 players when i was 32/33 and i even didnt have a problem if they was trying to kite me

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...fxcbqd0R.V0tRM

i left the 3rd sould blank but i swapped between riftstalker or bladedancer depending on who i was fighting

I would just say theres to many point used to the pvp soul and they still require a pvp rank too before you can spend points in them. i was dropping other players in 7-8 seconds so a lot of the points would be wasted in the Infiltrator for myself or perhaps 15 points tops if things changed at end game.
    Last edited by serenics; 02-21-2011 at 05:37 AM.
    Neurosis - Assassin - Giving Guardians Free Favor Since Beta

+ Reply to Thread