+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do these abilities work together?

Shadowlander

Default Do these abilities work together?

Does the serrated Blades ability from the Assassin line work with Saboteur charges?

Cheers
    RP

Telaran

Serrated blades only work with melee attacks, so I would have to think not.

Shadowlander

Serrated blades does work with a ranged weapon, it just does a little bit less damage.

I can't clear up the charges part though, but judging from the Serrated Blades tooltip I would say no. Charges themselves don't do damage right, just the detonate. Serrated Blades says it procs on a crit with ranged/melee weapon, so I would guess that it won't work on the actual charges because they can't crit since they are doing no damage (when you apply). I bet it might work when you detonate though.

I could be 100% wrong and I wouldn't know for sure because I didn't spend too much time with any 1 soul in the Beta, I tried to get a better feel for all of them. More specifically I didn't try this exact combo. I figured I would at least try to answer though since no one else did
    Last edited by thunderchickn; 02-20-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Shadowlander

hey thanks for the reply. I might test this out before beta ends, it could be a worthwhile investment with the build that I am think of!

Yes. It does.

EDIT: On detonate, as thunderchicken says. The chance is not just from detonate either, as I have stacked mutiple "instances" of serrated blades with one blast.
    Last edited by mambome; 02-21-2011 at 12:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread