Hi everyone - I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone would be interested in building up a website for the Rogue community of Rift. My name is Accomp, creator of RogueDPS.com, and I have extensive experience with end-game raiding in a handful of MMO's. I created RogueDPS.com as a hub for players to learn about the Rogue class in World of Warcraft, but after 6 years, I have decided to make the jump to Rift.

I am reaching out to you all to see if anyone is interested in helping build this community. While I have experience in theorycrafting, front-end web development, etc., I would love to have some people in the Rogue community to participate and provide their skills to build up this website. I am eager to find volunteers with experience in PvP and other facets of Rift. Whether you are a theorycrafter, hardcore PvP'er, or even just a writer with a passion for Rift, I'm interested in your help!

I am very excited about the potential of Rift, and with a small selection of actual callings, I feel like there is a great opportunity for Rogues to come together and build up a community that will help others learn the various aspects of the class. Whether you are a solo machine or prefer grouping with others, we can all help each other be most efficient in what we are attempting to accomplish.

I look forward to hearing from you all - please be sure to check out RogueDPS.com to see what I did for World of Warcraft, featured on WoW Insider, for insight on what I would like to create for Rift.

Thanks all - Accomp