+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker Question ...

Soulwalker

Default Riftstalker Question ...

Hi Guys,

Basically I was looking for a class that would be fun to play and I loved the look of riftstalker. Not actually for the tanking side of things for the planar shifting and soloing side of things. (I am quite big on movement).

After getting on these forums though I can only see the riftstalker referred to as a tank. So my question is how does my build fair for solo / pvp type of stuff.

I am going mainly riftstalker.

Bard for motif of regen.

Assassin for the non assassin specific talents such as the crit, increase damage, etc.

Will this work or will I terribly regret it at later levels?

While I am asking this, I can swap my souls later on can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanMk View Post
    Hi Guys,

Basically I was looking for a class that would be fun to play and I loved the look of riftstalker. Not actually for the tanking side of things for the planar shifting and soloing side of things. (I am quite big on movement).

After getting on these forums though I can only see the riftstalker referred to as a tank. So my question is how does my build fair for solo / pvp type of stuff.

I am going mainly riftstalker.

Bard for motif of regen.

Assassin for the non assassin specific talents such as the crit, increase damage, etc.

Will this work or will I terribly regret it at later levels?

While I am asking this, I can swap my souls later on can't I?

You will be able to swap later on, after 13, when you reach your capital, sanctum or meridian, you can acquire all other souls.
    So just do w/e you want:P
    Last edited by BladeDancer; 02-20-2011 at 05:17 AM.

Rift Master

Remember though, all but 3 of your teleports are targetted (get you to close range rather than get away). And 2 of those non targeted ones are at 26 and 32 points in the tree respetive. Though, at about 20 points you get 4 targetted teleports. One way to **** with PvP if your dieing is to tab teleport 3 times then spin around and use your non targetted one. It confuses people quite alot.

+ Reply to Thread