+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opinions on this build for a mix of PvPvE???

Soulwalker

Default Opinions on this build for a mix of PvPvE???

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...0o.EVbVhoRo00z

Now just to bring up a few points with this build i have steered away from bleeds for the simple fact that blind being a main source of CC wiether its to a healer so i can finish a kill on someone else or if i need it to make an escape, with the sabatuer you get the double dip in the Dexterity talents (can't go wrong with 27% more dexteritym or 30% if you remove the whirlwind ability from the top of blade dancer) You get the sticky bomb to slow down your targets and keep on top of them, Also i steered away from the backstab/positioning behind target skills as in PvP its a little harder to garauntee being behind the target. also you get the imp/perma stealth, paralyzing strike, leeching poison and of course the CC immunity from the whirlwind ability is win if you go that route. So there are numerous reasons to take this build mostly for PvP reasons. I am going to be playing on a PvP server so PvP is more priority but i do want to have some reasonable PvE dps as well. I know people hate it when you compare this game to WoW but i have played it for about 5 years and as far as talents and speccing go it is quite similar but i would like some outside opinions and possibly a different view point on other spec options. I don't want to be ranged, i like the up in your face action. Any feed back is greatly appreciated and sorry for the wall of text >.<

Soulwalker

I would just like to say "Jesus Christ."
    That is all.

Soulwalker

/bump I will try and better organize the post when i have some more time, was just really short on it when i made the post. I drive over the road truck so i gotta make good use of my time and Rift deffinately seems where i want to spend my down time

Soulwalker

Another bump, I know there has to be some skilled players out there that can offer some feedback. Would greatly appreciate any help.

+ Reply to Thread