+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: this soul is p.cool and doesnt afraid of anything

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Sensational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,058

    Default this soul is p.cool and doesnt afraid of anything

    Thanks for balancing VKs, you might want to work on Sabos a bit though:

    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9...1900431871.png

    I'm all for having some burst damage, since we have broken as hell healing, but 5257 damage at once is a bit too much.
    Last edited by Sensational; 02-19-2011 at 02:50 PM.

    http://SVentures.guildpower.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuinir View Post
    Meat shield/meat lance. Meat jousting? Come find out who has the better meat! Lance against Lance!

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser alucardr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    343

    Default

    I doubt that was against an equal level player, unless they were wearing no armor. I never hit that hard at that level, even with crits.
    Understanding the Sab
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...b-is-wild-card

    50 Assassin/Riftstalker/Infiltrator
    Prestige 3

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara Sensational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alucardr View Post
    I doubt that was against an equal level player, unless they were wearing no armor. I never hit that hard at that level, even with crits.
    True, he was level 35 I think, but we're not supposed to mention that. Sabos ar OP Nerf.
    Last edited by Sensational; 02-19-2011 at 03:57 PM.

    http://SVentures.guildpower.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuinir View Post
    Meat shield/meat lance. Meat jousting? Come find out who has the better meat! Lance against Lance!

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser alucardr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    343

    Default

    lol.....
    Understanding the Sab
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...b-is-wild-card

    50 Assassin/Riftstalker/Infiltrator
    Prestige 3

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Did you intentionally put that quest being tracked over your combat log?

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    312

    Default

    I havent done an extreme amount of Warfronts... but enough to get around 30k favor as a rogue and 15k as a mage. So about 50k favor total. Most of it in 30-39 brackets too.

    In the 30-39 bracket of PVP Void Knights dominate and this is obvious to everyone.
    Even people new to Warfronts say in raid "WTF is DISCHARGE?!? what class does that?!?" cus when they look at their combat log.. it's what killed them.

    I had a series of losing streaks when my faction didnt have any voids on it and then a streak of wins when we did.. it wasnt even about who had healers.


    Discharge Discharge Discharge.. it's insane.

    When it isnt Voidknight.. its a riftblade with pew pew Flamespear lol

    Sabs are no where near the top of my concerns. They don't bug me at all. Squishies can have some burst because I stand a chance of killing them as well.
    If you say a void knight or a riftblade is a squishie like a rogue you are wrong.


    I've died to a Sab considerably less; in fact it hasnt even bothered me. Sab's dont wear plate and I stand a chance at burning them down in pvp before the detonates get me. In fact I woudln't mind if there was a mage soul that had the burst to match sabs.


    The amount of burst damage at range from an armour mitigated warrior class (and even spell mitigated) with a ton of hp compared to mine is truly insane.

    Discharge hits about twice as hard as deadeye shot.

    I don't even play a SAB soul.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    I havent done an extreme amount of Warfronts... but enough to get around 30k favor as a rogue and 15k as a mage. So about 50k favor total. Most of it in 30-39 brackets too.

    In the 30-39 bracket of PVP Void Knights dominate and this is obvious to everyone.
    Even people new to Warfronts say in raid "WTF is DISCHARGE?!? what class does that?!?" cus when they look at their combat log.. it's what killed them.

    I had a series of losing streaks when my faction didnt have any voids on it and then a streak of wins when we did.. it wasnt even about who had healers.


    Discharge Discharge Discharge.. it's insane.

    When it isnt Voidknight.. its a riftblade with pew pew Flamespear lol

    Sabs are no where near the top of my concerns. They don't bug me at all. Squishies can have some burst because I stand a chance of killing them as well.
    If you say a void knight or a riftblade is a squishie like a rogue you are wrong.


    I've died to a Sab considerably less; in fact it hasnt even bothered me. Sab's dont wear plate and I stand a chance at burning them down in pvp before the detonates get me. In fact I woudln't mind if there was a mage soul that had the burst to match sabs.


    The amount of burst damage at range from an armour mitigated warrior class (and even spell mitigated) with a ton of hp compared to mine is truly insane.

    Discharge hits about twice as hard as deadeye shot.

    I don't even play a SAB soul.


    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...0z.EMszdsMRzzz


    People complain about Sabs when they haven't gotten into the 30+ bracket and watched vk's with replenish and quality care instant go from 0 pacts to 10 pacts every ability, which leads to a huge discharge after every pact generating ability. Not sure if this is still due to the bug with quality care or not, but I'm presuming it is.

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara Sensational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Did you intentionally put that quest being tracked over your combat log?
    Yep, I have my quest tracker up there.

    Also, about VK and Flamespear, go check out the leaked Alpha logs, you'll be happy.

    http://SVentures.guildpower.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuinir View Post
    Meat shield/meat lance. Meat jousting? Come find out who has the better meat! Lance against Lance!

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Right but I was talking about the quest "Cry for help" and it was complete. I was just wondering if it was coincidental or intentional considering the subject of the thread.

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Sensational's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Right but I was talking about the quest "Cry for help" and it was complete. I was just wondering if it was coincidental or intentional considering the subject of the thread.
    Oh, I'm not that clever. That's a nice touch though.

    http://SVentures.guildpower.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuinir View Post
    Meat shield/meat lance. Meat jousting? Come find out who has the better meat! Lance against Lance!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts