+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM ranger dilemma

Shadowlander

Default MM ranger dilemma

I've been playing with a MM/ranger/sab and loving it. However I I'm finding it really difficult to choose where to put my points. I have 5 in Sab for the passive, however I'm torn when it comes to choosing where to put the rest. The MM has some great Passive abilities and finishers but the ranger has a nice AOE and slow ability, and I really like my tank pet.

Now if I chose to split my points equally between the two would that leave me with a rubbish build come end game or not?

if anyone has a nice mixed build I would be very grateful if I could have a look at it

thx

killfest.
    ---www.britishguards.co.uk ---- We are recruiting!

It's got Sin instead of Sab, but:

My current build as of 38: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...f0xzkz.V0x0V0c
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Ahh, but the game isn't the problem. The problem is that someone who can neither write nor think is inexplicably unhappy with something.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Selgin View Post
    It's got Sin instead of Sab, but:

My current build as of 38: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...f0xzkz.V0x0V0c
    Nice with that does the pet continue to level?

Quote Originally Posted by killfest View Post
    Nice with that does the pet continue to level?
    It includes the Greater versions of both the Boar and the Dire Wolf. So yes. As far as the passive thirds soul, you're just better off with Sin than Sab. What Sin gives you for 8-10 points is amazing.
    Last edited by Selgin; 02-19-2011 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Ahh, but the game isn't the problem. The problem is that someone who can neither write nor think is inexplicably unhappy with something.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Selgin View Post
    It includes the Greater versions of both the Boar and the Dire Wolf. So yes. As far as the passive thirds soul, you're just better off with Sin than Sab. What Sin gives you for 8-10 points is amazing.
    It is very tempting, I like the fact that with that build if an enemy gets into melee range you dont have to run away. and the 8 points look very nice

+ Reply to Thread