+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some advise choosing between two soul options plz

Soulwalker

Default Need some advise choosing between two soul options plz

Hi all,

Ive played up to level 16 with two sould build types and was hoping people with more exp could just give some advise on which of the two would be more useful end game PvP.

1; Assassin / RiftStalker / NightBlade

2; Assassin / Riftstalker / BladeMaster

I just cant decide if the range and Twilight Shot from Nightblade is the better way to go

Or

Blademaster with its Silence Barrage strike etc.

My heads now hurting!

Thank in Advance for any help

Regards

Webby

Quote Originally Posted by Webby182 View Post
    Hi all,

Ive played up to level 16 with two sould build types and was hoping people with more exp could just give some advise on which of the two would be more useful end game PvP.

1; Assassin / RiftStalker / NightBlade

2; Assassin / Riftstalker / BladeMaster

I just cant decide if the range and Twilight Shot from Nightblade is the better way to go

Or

Blademaster with its Silence Barrage strike etc.

My heads now hurting!

Thank in Advance for any help

Regards

Webby
    How about sin/bd/nb (in that order) ?
    Yours ,

Lord Haart™
    (Lord Gerald Haart Holmgard)
    > Visit Haartworld™ Here <

riftstalker is a tank tree, why would you add it to a pve build? i can understand pvp builds but for leveling you simply do not need riftstalker at all...

now if you aren't talking about leveling then what are you talking about? i hope you realize you can change your souls at any time right? so you can do both all day long if u so choose...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    riftstalker is a tank tree, why would you add it to a pve build? i can understand pvp builds but for leveling you simply do not need riftstalker at all...

now if you aren't talking about leveling then what are you talking about? i hope you realize you can change your souls at any time right? so you can do both all day long if u so choose...
    Hi Hokonoso,

Yeah I said for PvP use at end game.

" hoping people with more exp could just give some advise on which of the two would be more useful end game PvP. "

Ive decided with Riftstalker due to the teleporting skills being what I can see to be very useful for PvP and also some nice little defencive perks and CC.

I love being a glass cannon as much as the next guy, but I think at some point you've got to be a little realistic and bolster yourself in some ways to stay alive. Normally Id just go gunho and all out offensive but as this game gives you Three options I think *** / Rift is what I see to be a good paring.

Like I say, I just dont know whether to go BD or NB for the 3rd. Im edged towards NB but I do like the sound of that Silence skill on BD

Quote Originally Posted by Webby182 View Post
    Hi Hokonoso,

Yeah I said for PvP use at end game.

" hoping people with more exp could just give some advise on which of the two would be more useful end game PvP. "

Ive decided with Riftstalker due to the teleporting skills being what I can see to be very useful for PvP and also some nice little defencive perks and CC.

I love being a glass cannon as much as the next guy, but I think at some point you've got to be a little realistic and bolster yourself in some ways to stay alive. Normally Id just go gunho and all out offensive but as this game gives you Three options I think *** / Rift is what I see to be a good paring.

Like I say, I just dont know whether to go BD or NB for the 3rd. Im edged towards NB but I do like the sound of that Silence skill on BD
    if we talking pvp at 50 once u get prestige u will def want some infiltrator im guessing... but yes riftstalker is great for pvp, i wouldn't do 50 as a melee rogue or bard without it.

+ Reply to Thread