+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab attacks and Sin poisons

Soulwalker

Question Sab attacks and Sin poisons

Do the poisons from the Sin soul apply to the target when using the Sab abilities? They use weapon dmg, but it's not an actual weapon attack, was just curious if that worked.

Soulwalker

Wanted to toss the build I was considering up here, this is assuming that serrated blades and poisons trigger off the charge abilities.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...VRbEzxk0zz.V0x

Limited mobility, sadly, but trying to get max dmg out of the charges and detonate

Thoughts?

Plane Touched

They don't trigger and a sab build without mobility will just die. After the 20-29 bracket as a sab you need mobility and a silence. If you don't have one or both you are toast. I'll tell you now, Assassin is a wasted soul tree if you want a top end Sab build. Sure it's fun to gank with and have infinite stealth, but you're better off with other trees.
    Last edited by blahdot3h; 02-19-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by blahdot3h View Post
    They don't trigger and a sab build without mobility will just die. After the 20-29 bracket as a sab you need mobility and a silence. If you don't have one or both you are toast. I'll tell you now, Assassin is a wasted soul tree if you want a top end Sab build. Sure it's fun to gank with and have infinite stealth, but you're better off with other trees.
    Yeah, i knew the mobility issue would catch up after about the 10-19 bracket, and I have a riftstalker/sab/nightblade build that I have been working on...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...bEztkkRz.Vhx0h

Mobility, silence, extra damage... the only thing I'm not sure about is those 3 points in Unstable State, they would benefit certain bombs i suppose, but i think they could serve a better purpose.

Thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread