+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Fix Shadow Shift!

Default Please Fix Shadow Shift!

I'm not sure if any other souls' blink abilities only teleport you 3 feet because you hit a pebble, or wavy terrain, or something absurd but Shadow Shift needs a little fix.

Noone wants to teleport 3-4 feet ahead, they want to go the full distance for max effect.

"The Rogue Plane Shifts 15 meters forward if the path is unobstructed"

All I'm trying to say is, it really sucks wasting a useful escape or maneuvering cooldown in the the heat of combat. It would be so nice if it just came up with the error "The path is obstructed!" instead of stopping on a small rock and wasting the skill.

Thank you for your time,
    Silos

Also, let me shadow shift while in mid air! There is no reason this shouldn't work.

Please fix this and shifting behind an enemy while he is on a hill makes you fall through the ground, but the OPs bug is much more annoying.

Telaran

Hey, just be happy that you don't fall through the world. Happened to me often enough in open world, never in Instances/Warfronts though.

I'd rather they fix that first

Quote Originally Posted by Silos View Post
    I'm not sure if any other souls' blink abilities only teleport you 3 feet because you hit a pebble, or wavy terrain, or something absurd but Shadow Shift needs a little fix.

Noone wants to teleport 3-4 feet ahead, they want to go the full distance for max effect.

"The Rogue Plane Shifts 15 meters forward if the path is unobstructed"

All I'm trying to say is, it really sucks wasting a useful escape or maneuvering cooldown in the the heat of combat. It would be so nice if it just came up with the error "The path is obstructed!" instead of stopping on a small rock and wasting the skill.

Thank you for your time,
    Silos
    I agree with you 100%, anyone that has gotten hung up on a bush or any other miscellaneous object knows how tiresome it can be wasting such an invaluable cooldown..hopefully we'll see a change in the mechanics.

+ Reply to Thread