+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon Damage a few questions

Default Weapon Damage a few questions

I have a few questions about weapon damage

1. Should you look for Top damage or Top DPS weapons.

2. Does anyone know what the math is on what your damage output is. For exp. One Dex = .5point to AP which in return = 1 to Dmg

3. On abilities like Serrated Blades which when you land a Crit the target bleeds for % of your weapons Dmg, Does this mean the target bleeds % of the Crit or % of the actual weapon in your hand.

Thanks
    -Warro

Quote Originally Posted by Warro View Post
    I have a few questions about weapon damage

1. Should you look for Top damage or Top DPS weapons.

2. Does anyone know what the math is on what your damage output is. For exp. One Dex = .5point to AP which in return = 1 to Dmg

3. On abilities like Serrated Blades which when you land a Crit the target bleeds for % of your weapons Dmg, Does this mean the target bleeds % of the Crit or % of the actual weapon in your hand.

Thanks
    -Warro
    1. After weapon normalization this will almost never be an issue, I believe. Or at the very least after Beta 4 they changed it to make weapon speed matter much less. I would say, in general, take the higher DPS/better +attribute weapon.

2. http://telarapedia.com/w/index.php?t..._and_Modifiers

3. You'll need to pay close attention to the wording, usually the answer is hidden in there. Serrated Blades says "bleed for 60/120/180% of WEAPON damage". Meaning the weapon damage STAT is the value taken into account. There used to be way more "based on your crit damage" abilities, but those all got nerfed ;)
    Dear Africa, you helped me write this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    3. You'll need to pay close attention to the wording, usually the answer is hidden in there. Serrated Blades says "bleed for 60/120/180% of WEAPON damage". Meaning the weapon damage STAT is the value taken into account. There used to be way more "based on your crit damage" abilities, but those all got nerfed ;)
    So for this one its the white damge you deal is what will be the base line for this?

+ Reply to Thread