+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Serrated Blades and poisons question

Rift Disciple

Default Serrated Blades and poisons question

Never been a Sab but Do Serrated Blades and Poisons work with the Sab's Charges/Bombs?

Don't know but it works with NB fire weapon ranged.
    Yours ,

Lord Haart™
    (Lord Gerald Haart Holmgard)
    > Visit Haartworld™ Here <

Poisions work with Sab's charges and bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineaxis View Post
    Poisions work with Sab's charges and bombs.
    Same for Blades proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Ahh, but the game isn't the problem. The problem is that someone who can neither write nor think is inexplicably unhappy with something.

Rift Disciple

Can you guys actually post a combat log excerpt showing charges procing a weapon effect? For instance, here is a spell proc from my Gibbous Shadesource planar essence going off in a Detonate stack:

Code:
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Detonate hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 328 Physical damage. 
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Gibbous Shadesource hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 126 Death damage.
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Blast Charge hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 346 Physical damage. 
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Spike Charge critically hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 180 Physical damage. 
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Embers Charge hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 258 Earth damage. 
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Caltrop Charge hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 260 Earth damage. 
    06:39:56: Arkeid's Shrapnel Charge hits Thunderwing Hatchling for 236 Physical damage.
    I've never seen any similar with Hellfire Blades, which I do keep up, or with Virulent Poison back when I had an Assassin soul.

As far as I know, Frag Bomb is the only weapon attack in the entire Sab tree, and that one is probably a bug.

+ Reply to Thread