+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best PVP marksman build

Telaran

Default best PVP marksman build

hi i only tryeid a few beta and going to make a marksman for PVP and like to have some tips on the best build . im thinking of assasin for the wepon enchants but dont know if thats god or what ells to take any one have any god tips for asec and thierd soul for a PVP marksman build?

Too many variations with people preferences. I would go Marks/Sin/Inf. I will link the build if that's what you want.

Telaran

yes plz link it½ but dont u think it god to take *** for the wep enchant that have 20% on hitt to del dmg and 5% critt to the player that are effected on that (leathl possion need 8 pt in *** build)

I don't know about "best" but this might be fun... http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...soo.EGtoqd0hdR

MM 40/ Bard 26/ Rift 0 but you could really swap out the third one for your preference for zero pointer. Might be king of the kiting builds with the Sab stickie bomd for 0 too. But MM 40/ Bard 26/ ??? should be fun to play around with.

I think a lot depends on whether you are going for world or Warfront

Telaran

Soulwalker

I've have a few questions about Pyksel's build, which I really like..sick damage, nice mobility and stealth.

If I want to take the aoe talents at the top of the tree (1 in crossfire and 1or2 in collateral damage), what points are best to drop?

A couple points in keen eye? How important is that extra range?
    A couple points in master archer? (tool tip gives no clue how much dps gain the air modifer would be).

Pyksel's build can work. I'd do something like this...

For World PvP: Marksman 32/Assassin 22/Saboteur 12

For Warfronts: Marksman 38/Infiltrator 18/Nightblade 10 or Marksman 36/Infiltrator 18/Saboteur 12

+ Reply to Thread