+ Reply to Thread

Thread: multi Saboteur question

Rift Disciple

Default multi Saboteur question

If 2 or more Sabs Put 5 of the same charges on someone PvE or PvP, will there be 2 separate Detonates or whoever hits detonate first get to detonate? Do the combo points over run each other?Sorry if this does not make sense, English is my second language.

Plane Touched

They fixed it last beta that charges don't overwrite one another. So if two sabs throw charges on someone, it's treated as separate attacks and they both can build up 5 charges and detonate.

Rift Disciple

Thank you. who that be considered to strong? Makes me think a Team of sabs could kill single people/mobs very fast. I guess you could say that to all classes though.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jahat View Post
    Thank you. who that be considered to strong? Makes me think a Team of sabs could kill single people/mobs very fast. I guess you could say that to all classes though.
    It definitely happens, but not as much as you might think. I have to say though, when I'm in WF's and I've been with some actual good sabs it can be a hassle to the other team because if you have 2-3 coordinated sabs focusing main healers, there is nothing they can do to stop it. I haven't been on my sab today though and I'm usually never with more than 2 other sabs at most.

General of Telara

While we're on this subject, I take then that all DPS dealing status effects will get their own stack for each player?

Obviously I don't expect debuffs to stack, but all straight-up DoTs do now, right?

+ Reply to Thread