+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is you Bard rotation in the 10-19 WF bracket?

Telaran

Default What is you Bard rotation in the 10-19 WF bracket?

Just started playing a bard main with RS and NB and want to see if I am casting the right skills and would like to hear from you more exp bards. I start with cadence build up 5 points and it him with wrath of coda if it is from a distant if melee then after 5 points in blazing strike all while having all my motifs running? Is this ok or should I be casting other things?

Quote Originally Posted by Artaniss View Post
    Just started playing a bard main with RS and NB and want to see if I am casting the right skills and would like to hear from you more exp bards. I start with cadence build up 5 points and it him with wrath of coda if it is from a distant if melee then after 5 points in blazing strike all while having all my motifs running? Is this ok or should I be casting other things?
    Sounds similar to what I was doing at that level.

ETA: Sorry missed the fact you have RS and NB. My rogue is RS/Bard/Ranger so I tend to use the ranged shots to pull and then as they get close in, use the bard's cadence and the RS first melee ability, the name of which I've forgotten, to help build up the points. I don't tend to have all motifs running though, I stick to the health and attack power ones (sorry I'm rubbish at names and don't have the game open atm).
    Last edited by Cadiva; 02-18-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    *I am not a smurf*

Einherjar
    Blightweald - Guardians

yeah, and use power chord to steal kills lol

+ Reply to Thread