+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM/NB/Bard

Default MM/NB/Bard

Is anyone running with this soul combo?
    I've been running with MM/Rngr/NB and have been contemplating a new build MM/NB/Bard. I'm pretty much set on MM and Bard but I wouldn't mind hearing people's thoughts on how many pts they've put into NB if they're running with this.

I've tried to find a similar thread but haven't managed so apologies if I'm reinventing the wheel.
    Savek
    Warrior Tank {Defiant}
    Proud Member of Element Zero {Ez0}
    www.ez-guild.com

Soulwalker

Default MM/Rngr/Bard

Currently running MM/Rngr/Bard and having a blast with it. I feel I have excellent survivability and do good damange. The only problem I am running into is to where to put the points while I level. So many tastey abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendicia View Post
    Currently running MM/Rngr/Bard and having a blast with it. I feel I have excellent survivability and do good damange. The only problem I am running into is to where to put the points while I level. So many tastey abilities.
    in my experience while leveling put all points into movement increasing effects as it makes you level faster, skip the dmg abilities until later when you are high lvl and dont need the movement stuff anymore.

+ Reply to Thread