+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some feedback on my Riftstalker build.

Default Need some feedback on my Riftstalker build.

Riftstalker 38/Bladedancer 20/Bard 8

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...kkR.E00V0c.xhz

I'm thinking this should work pretty well. Any suggestions would be great.
    Last edited by Hawkpro; 02-17-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Hello Hawkpro.

I've looked at your build for a good 15 minutes to see if there's anything I would personally change, and to be honest it's an awesome build. Are you going to use this build for lvling too? I doubt it, but just asking.

I'll assume you will only use this for end-game, otherwise you might want to swap out the early tier tanking talents and stick them into some DPS ones. Such as
    ASUS P6T SE - INTEL I7 930 @ 3.6 GHz - 3X2 GB DDR3 1600 MHz - 2X ATI 4890 HD's - 27" HD MONITOR (2MS) - LOGITECH G500 MOUSE/OCZ ALCHEMY ELIXIR KEYBOARD

No I'll be using this for mid-game/end-game tanking, I changed the build a bit (not sure if you saw it before or after, but I'm pretty sure you saw it after). It's now Rift38/Blade18/Bard9.

I'll be using this build for leveling and DPS when I'm not tanking: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...usRRGdz.0VMc.V
    Last edited by Hawkpro; 02-17-2011 at 10:01 PM.

Rift Disciple

I like it and it would be good for most jobs. The 51 skill might be needed in some fights, removes all effects and take no damage for 3 secs, and you would get a more effective Guardian Phase buff. I'm using a build similar at lvl 33 and its rocks, twin strike is great for multi-mob pulls.

+ Reply to Thread