+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slightly confused on what spec/souls to choose.

Soulwalker

Default Slightly confused on what spec/souls to choose.

Hi guys,

I'll have to say that this is the second Rift beta I play in. Due to having not much time lately (I blame a new girlfriend ) I haven't had the chance to check this game out as much as I wanted to but so far so good. I am expecially liking the soul system and the soul combinations.

My rogue is level 14 now, I first played as bard/bladedancer/assassin but for some reason I did not quite like it. I mainly had points into bladedancer and a few into assassin for additional chance to crit.

I then switched to bard/assassin/bladedancer having points mainly in assassin. Sneaking around was fun but for some reason it didn't cut it.

Now I am nightstalker/bladedancer/ranger and I'm having a blast. It seems to do alot of damage even though I've only played for one hour.

The only thing I'm having real trouble with is how to set my points. I'm simply unsure what I should take. Also I find it hard to figure out how to make the best use of all the 3 souls I picked.

My current build is: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MNiV.V.dcto

Any tips?

Thanks in advance,

Soulwalker

Hmm that 15% more attack power looks good indeed on the riftstalker !

Guarded Steal might be situational good and the Shadow Shift will be handy aswell

Thanks alot, any more suggestions?

What do you enjoy doing during in a fight? Shooting? Stabbing? Don't care?

What are you trying to accomplish? PvE solo? PvE grouped? Warfronts?

Give me an idea of what you like and I help you be the most effective for your level.
    Finkle: Dwarven Rogue
    Vanguard

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Finkle View Post
    What do you enjoy doing during in a fight? Shooting? Stabbing? Don't care?

What are you trying to accomplish? PvE solo? PvE grouped? Warfronts?

Give me an idea of what you like and I help you be the most effective for your level.
    Well I myself have been a warrior during all of vanilla in WoW, after that I have been pretty much every ranged class there is having mainly a shadowpriest main. Reason is because I simply don't enjoy rogues in WoW, I gave assassin a shot in Aion but I didn't like the game in general so yeah, I'd want to be a 'rogue' in Rift.

I'll be going PvE solo for leveling and ofcourse a dungeon if I get a chance to go there!

+ Reply to Thread