+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Marksman/Bard/Riftstalker PvP Build

Default My Marksman/Bard/Riftstalker PvP Build

Hi guys, I've come up with a build that i think has a lot of survivability/damage/mobility/support/heals.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...z.Ehtoozh0z.xh

The 5 points in toughened soul could easily be moved to 5 points in unseen fury for 15% more attack power (more heals with cadence). If I were to do that, I'd probably want to move the 3 points from boosted recovery to exceptional resilience to account for the armor loss. Whats nice is I get the teleport from riftstalker still, just 1, but this is a great oh **** button when im getting focused on and I need to get out of the thick of things. I still get a lot of nice damage from marksman and I get the root n knockbock with static shot. I also like the idea of using bulls eye then dead eye for that 25% attack power boost for fat healz w/ cadence.

Lemme know your thoughts/suggestions?

No thoughts or suggestions? My build must be perfect then.

I guess it's workable. Cadence is good for fast CP building. I don't necessarily like the 6 points in Sniper Training or Sharpshooter.

I guess your focus is support. If that's the case I think you could do more by taking out from some of the more offensive minded MM skills and putting them elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread