+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur lvl 26 experience and a little whinening

Rift Disciple

Exclamation Saboteur lvl 26 experience and a little whinening

1) 2 ppl vs sabo : sabo dies maybe killing one of the them
    2) 1 vs 1 : sabo can win if he is lucky. itbtake one 100% or even 50% heal and sabo looses
    3) sabo hiding in a Zerg : you pick a target, plant 1 stun and 4 blast charges, detonate and plant 1-2 blast charges, detonate and hope it's killed. if you have buddies targeting same guy, he dies.
    4) if you are targeted by a mm and someone stuns you or disarms you, you are dead.
    5) I saw one time 3 charges gone from a target in pvp and I thought WTF ! I killed 100 without seeing a dispel
    6) whine
    7) I am a hero (at lvl 26) in DD Dungeon everything is falling apart fast. maybe just to high lvl for DD. I don't know
    8) I wll put alot of points in Bladedancer to have more energy and get refunds, also for silence, 4 sec stun and disarm, dexterity buffs and run run run 70% for 15 sec. I hope this helps
    9) whine
    10) I will still play my sabo to lvl 50 and make final adjustments then and evaluate the sabo. lets see where this is getting us.
    11) in warfronts always no.2 in dmg and 1 or 2 in final blows and I feel like I am killed so quickly when targeted

pls quote the number if you hbe something to say about my points
    I still have alot of fun with rifty

It all seems pretty accurate. Good job.

6 and 9, can we get some cheese to go with this?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    6 and 9, can we get some cheese to go with this?
    :-) beer pls

1. annihilation bomb
    2. Timebomb.
    3. Combat survival
    4. Adhesive bomb
    5. CONCUSSION CHARGE
    6. CONCUSSION CHARGE
    7. CONCUSSION CHARGE!!!!!! (use it often)
    8. land mine
    9. 30 ft range
    10. whine less
    11. not l2p persay but learn to adapt to different situations, qq less adapt moar

why do people have this assumption that they rolled a dps class and therefore should be able to kill everything they come across. I couldnt xplode that guy that was getting heals-- well, drop 4 or 5 conc charges on his healer and stun him for 5secs... The other big thing is that heal debuffs are few and far between right now, and heal debuffs are probably the most important ability when it comes to closing the kill in group-based PVP. Everyone is so consumed with sab charges that they never mention traps and bombs, all things have their place.
    Last edited by Azath; 02-17-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Rift Disciple

Hmm.
    Sounds pretty accurate and balanced to me.
    Enjoy playing a sabo main soul! Sounds like you're having a blast!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Artefaktum View Post
    11) in warfronts always no.2 in dmg and 1 or 2 in final blows and I feel like I am killed so quickly when targeted

Almost any class dies quickly when targeted by the other team. And all of that without getting #1 or #2 in damage. Could throw in riftstalker so your a super high damaging tank with mobility.

+ Reply to Thread