+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the PvE soul spec?

Soulwalker

Default What is the PvE soul spec?

I have been looking into certain souls and stuff like that and I'm just not confident enough to know which would most likely be the best for PvE! If anyone wouldn't mind just telling me what combo's of souls they think are the best that would be great! And if you put a soul calculator link of the build with it too! Well that would just be even more help!

Thank you for your time!

Up to level 30: Whatever you want, plus 0 points in Ranger

Past level 30: Whatever you want, plus 24 points in Ranger

Shadowlander

Default Pve spec

The "fastest" killing spec 0-30 is Nightblade 20-30 assassin will be chasing nightblade.

Nightblade with some points into ranger to heal your pet and the attack power buff. Blade dancer for the third soul to increase hit chance, this is my favorite spec so far and it's VERY fast.

Soulwalker

Thank you for your input! I am talking about for dungeons and stuff like that.. not for questing. Since I will be playing on a PvP server I will use my PvP spec for questing! But like in dungeons and stuff I want a competitive DPS build!

Shadowlander

Default souls

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible43 View Post
    Thank you for your input! I am talking about for dungeons and stuff like that.. not for questing. Since I will be playing on a PvP server I will use my PvP spec for questing! But like in dungeons and stuff I want a competitive DPS build!
    Ok then if you'll be leveling with a "pvp" world spec then the best way you could go about this would be probably having two specs

1. Assassin,blade dancer,infiltraitor - Straight pvp spec, most points will go into assassin, Build your way up to sprint in blade dancer, and infiltraitor put pts into it for the 5 minute remove immobilization and 5/5 for armor pene
    2. Assassin,blade dancer,sab - 5 pts into hit (blade dancer) Main soul is assassin, Sab 5 pts into dex

Again i must add that this is just "my" knowledge on the rogue class i personally LOVE this class and all of it's aspects and i'm still figuring out things as i go i hope this helps everyone who reads

Alot of these builds require you to be much higher levels like 30-40 to get the full USE out of the soul trees though.
    Last edited by paybackii; 02-17-2011 at 11:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread