+ Reply to Thread

Thread: all i see are pvp specs....

Telaran

Default all i see are pvp specs....

I'm looking to build a good pvE spec for soloing and grouping with sab. What are you folks using for this?

USN

You could go marksman, sab, ranger. For both a solo and group spec, the ranged damage is nice to keep yourself out of the way, while the razor beast is a decent tank. There's enough damage to continuously take out a guy or two at a time without having your pet die too much. This also works for small groups for the same reason. An extra expendable meat shield is always nice, and the ranged damage is fine at adding to the group dps.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xuros View Post
    I'm looking to build a good pvE spec for soloing and grouping with sab. What are you folks using for this?
    because pve is easy = move points from control to dmg over time and aoe

You see mostly PvP sepcs, because it's a way for the PvP'ers to whip out their epeen.

Just find the souls u like, and put points into the things that increase dmg/crit/finisherdmg etc etc...and leave out all the Stuns Target blah blah...Knocks back sally jane blah blah...and you should be gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Vraesh View Post
    You see mostly PvP sepcs, because it's a way for the PvP'ers to whip out their epeen.
    naw man no reason to post pve specs because they are obvious. pve is for baddies anyway

good leveling specs are nice though. The 'obvious' ranged based ones are good and all, but theres probably some less obvious specs that are really powerful at certain level ranges. I just finished leveling a warrior to 20 trying out the rift blade/VK combo, and it was really stupidly fast and powerful compared even to ranger builds, or any mage build ive tried. By 15 i was doing over 100 ranged dps with a plate wearing shield using tank 0_o

An exploity/game breaking combo for rogues must exist, yeah?

And aren't rogues traditionally the ones that try to break the game?

+ Reply to Thread