+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Think this is my PVP Buil

Default Think this is my PVP Buil

Just wanted to share my build with ya.

Changes can be made to it

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...dVudR.V0o.VG0h

Nice dude, definitely very viable for this game and awesome choice on **** you are doing here. I agree with you on the Riftstalker for buffs and **** like that, come talk to me sometime about the guild and other things.

-The Duke

I realize this may be getting a little picky, but could you maybe work on the ranged attacks a little more as far as killng focus and things like that??

The Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitat3d View Post
    I realize this may be getting a little picky, but could you maybe work on the ranged attacks a little more as far as killng focus and things like that??

The Duke
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zVudR.Vro.VG0h

Its all about what you want to put in Marksman what you ned and what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by osxg33k View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zVudR.Vro.VG0h

Its all about what you want to put in Marksman what you ned and what you do.
    Yea, I do want to point out that maybe if you put some more skill into marksman and things like that you might could improve it there even more and unlock some of that last bit of marksman as well. We should play with this and tweak it some more in the beta and on into the release.
    -The Duke

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."
    "Dude just shut up and get to the point already, before I bust your face in with this coffee cup."

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitat3d View Post
    Yea, I do want to point out that maybe if you put some more skill into marksman and things like that you might could improve it there even more and unlock some of that last bit of marksman as well. We should play with this and tweak it some more in the beta and on into the release.
    imo it all comes down to what you want to do.

Do you want to do alo of DMG and no chanse in keeping up on health go marksman and ranger.

If you want to be great in a large scale combat i think the build above is the way to go. You are able to heal some % of your total HP and still able to do nice dmg, you got fast run buff and and almost always able to run alot faster than other players.

But then agin its all up to, what do you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by osxg33k View Post
    imo it all comes down to what you want to do.

Do you want to do alo of DMG and no chanse in keeping up on health go marksman and ranger.

If you want to be great in a large scale combat i think the build above is the way to go. You are able to heal some % of your total HP and still able to do nice dmg, you got fast run buff and and almost always able to run alot faster than other players.

But then agin its all up to, what do you want to do
    Oh yea, i completely agree with you there, it is a lot of figuring out what style of play you want and all that good stuff, definitely.
    -The Duke

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."
    "Dude just shut up and get to the point already, before I bust your face in with this coffee cup."

+ Reply to Thread