+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer/Riftstalker/Assassin

Default Bladedancer/Riftstalker/Assassin

So I've been playing a little bit and noticed that this build is pretty viable for PvP as well as for PvE. Thoughts on that statement?

I mean I definitely think everyone should just try it out, it is all possible and available right now, for a price of course in game. Obviously the Bladedancer is a good tree to go off of and has a lot of interesting and amazing attacks and stuff. Also the riftstalker is nice for a little bit of buffs and defence and such. Endurance and Dexterity seem to be key here and I definitely want to delve more into the story behind all of this to figure things out. I'm getting smart about this so definitely help me out. I did share this information with my guild, but I will post it here as well, the link to the character traits that is floating around and a link to the server site letting people know when they can get on and **** like that.

www.riftserverstatus.com

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html

The first link is obviously server and the second is for the buildouts with the same interaction available as in game if anybody cares. Also, definitely start bookmarking me and my forum and account because I will be around for a while, get used to this. Help me out and I will help you out in return guys, let's do this professionally and defiantly.

Again, get in contact with me if you have any questions about these builds or anything as we all continue playing and developing the game together. Again, definitely speak up and help us all build a better game and a better gaming experience. Let's be professional is what I am getting at essentially here. I'll let you get back to ****, enjoy your gaming experience and feel free to contact me with ideas and concerns/questions about the builds and playing in general.

Thanks again for tuning in guys,
    The Duke

Here's another link btw about builds if you need this, or don't already have it.

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/

Check it out if you like to read a little more instead of being interactive.

-The Duke
    Last edited by Decapitat3d; 02-17-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Ok, so I have been talking with people and it definitely seems like assasin/bladecatcher is a good way to go, followed up by Riftstalker just for buffs and stuff like that, if you follow.

On a completely unrelated note, I have some dubstep I am in the middle of producing if anyone cares to check in and listen.
    -The Duke

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."
    "Dude just shut up and get to the point already, before I bust your face in with this coffee cup."

+ Reply to Thread