+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 33 MM/33 NB/0 Whatever

Default 33 MM/33 NB/0 Whatever

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...do..VhtMG0xMos

Does this look any good? Idea is to maximize range damage through enchantments/heat retention/etc while staying mobile. I dont see any reason why this would not do more damage than a typical MM/Ranger build.
    "Death is lighter than a feather. Duty is heavier than a mountain."

I've looked into somethign like this but I'd slim back on Nb for skills that dont direct help your MM

I'd do something like this it's my current plan

take ranger for the crit and the incres of rng weps plsu you get your pet for a meat shield so far with how fast my attacks get out im liking master archer for teh extra damage every bit counts in dps
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

I mainly like going at least 32 with NB for Fell Blades. Plus it gives me both the ranger and NB 31 point abilities
    "Death is lighter than a feather. Duty is heavier than a mountain."

Plane Walker

33mm/33nb/0sin for final. The MM is rediculously fast and gets faster when he is hit allowing you to easily keep range. I use sin becuase the poison. Its not much but its still damage and it affects ranged and melee weapons. I think this will become a nuescence combo that will be the topic of many nerf post. Imagine full heat retention plus a guarenteed crit from MM abilities. Things will get nasty.

Soulwalker

IMO you have too many points in the NB soul that give no benefit to MM. I would removed BD soul and add INF.

Something like this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...Vhdo.xx0M.V0xM

Edit: This build is more orientated around PVP.
    Last edited by stark27; 02-16-2011 at 07:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread